• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Topolinos - bar/rooftop only?

Farro

Argh.
Can you go up to the bar in Topolinos, order a drink and sit out on the terrace to enjoy? Not for fireworks, but just early evening.

Or do you have to have a reservation for dining?

Yes, you can. I'm not sure they have a server assigned to the terrace so you might have to order at the bar and take it out yourself, but you can definitely do it. I'm not sure if they allow food out there ... I've only seen people doing drinks. The seating configurations are probably a little awkward for eating a full meal anyway.

Yes, you can. I'm not sure they have a server assigned to the terrace so you might have to order at the bar and take it out yourself, but you can definitely do it. I'm not sure if they allow food out there ... I've only seen people doing drinks. The seating configurations are probably a little awkward for eating a full meal anyway.

Thank you!!! We just want to ride Skyliner over from Beach Club and sit out on the terrace with a glass of wine, relax and watch the Skyliner/scenery during the early evening hours! (5 or so) :)

Then jump back on Skyliner and go to dinner at Epcot.

Thinking of doing the same! So do we check in with the hostess stand or just go to the bar and order a drink? And if we don't want a cocktail, can we just go out to the terrace and check out the view? I was there last year and you couldn't get in the restaurant/bar w/o a ressie which we had. Hoping it's changed!

Thinking of doing the same! So do we check in with the hostess stand or just go to the bar and order a drink? And if we don't want a cocktail, can we just go out to the terrace and check out the view? I was there last year and you couldn't get in the restaurant/bar w/o a ressie which we had. Hoping it's changed!
I’m not sure about going to a restaurant/bar, not ordering anything and then going out on their terrace to enjoy the view. Seems something should be reserved for just the customers. I can’t say what they would do but I probably wouldn’t even ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter