Topolino's Terrace with a Toddler

Golfjbc89

Mouseketeer
Hello! I'm planning on going to Topolino's with my 2.5yo and 1yo for breakfast. The menu has prices for 3-9, but not under 3. My 2.5yo will eat! Can I order them a meal and will they charge me?

I'm familiar with other buffet type restaurants where children under 3 are mostly free, but how does disney handle prix fix meals where under 3 is not listed?

Last edited:
Toppolinos is all you care to eat. You can order yourself 2-3 meals and share with your toddlers. I’ve read multiple reports of people ordering multiple meals.

We have taken our under 3 for breakfast several times. Each time, the waiter asked what kid's meal he wanted and brought it. We were not charged. We also always ask for a fruit platter that we all eat off, in addition to our adult entrees.

(he LOVES the Mickey waffles on popsicle sticks with dipping sauce)

Toppolinos is all you care to eat. You can order yourself 2-3 meals and share with your toddlers. I’ve read multiple reports of people ordering multiple meals.
We have taken our under 3 for breakfast several times. Each time, the waiter asked what kid's meal he wanted and brought it. We were not charged. We also always ask for a fruit platter that we all eat off, in addition to our adult entrees.

Thank you both! I thought I read this somewhere but just wanted to confirm before booking anything. Getting excited!

Thank you both! I thought I read this somewhere but just wanted to confirm before booking anything. Getting excited!

It’s the one breakfast we’re going to book for our trip! The food looks great and the characters are fun. Have a great trip!

We have a breakfast coming up on Sunday for a group of 12 with three kids under age 3.
The web page says there is a dress code. Is it like California Grill dressy ??
Can adults order the mickey on a stick too ??? That sounds soooo good
Does the server let the table know that under three is free but can order off the children's menu and that adults can order more then one entree (my husband would never ask so it would be nice if the server would say so ... If I ask he will think I am just being cheep.)
I also ordered two mickey dome cakes for the table for our birthday celebrations and plan to bring birthday candles will that be ok ??
Also does anyone know how much the plush characters cost ??

We have a breakfast coming up on Sunday for a group of 12 with three kids under age 3.
The web page says there is a dress code. Is it like California Grill dressy ??
Can adults order the mickey on a stick too ??? That sounds soooo good
Does the server let the table know that under three is free but can order off the children's menu and that adults can order more then one entree (my husband would never ask so it would be nice if the server would say so ... If I ask he will think I am just being cheep.)
I also ordered two mickey dome cakes for the table for our birthday celebrations and plan to bring birthday candles will that be ok ??
Also does anyone know how much the plush characters cost ??

Dress code really applies for dinner; breakfast seemed to be mostly park attire. Dinner was dressier.

I would imagine they would be happy to give you a larger portion of the waffles on a stick if you asked

At every fixed price meal we go to, I always ask the server how the under 3 crowd is handled. I never want to assume that management hasn't changed anything since the last time I was there. For our entrees, I usually just add on to my order "and can we get an order of fruit for the table." They have not offered additional food that I can recall, but one entree is plenty of food for us so I haven't been tempted to order multiples outside of the fruit for us to share. I think you could do the same with something else like "can I also have a side of Mickey waffles with mine"

Unsure about candles and I haven't seen any plush characters there

Thanks !!!
Two more questions does anyone know what the current price is per adult and does that cover non specialty drinks ??

Just FYI, about half the time, we have been charged at buffets/family style Disney restaurants for our toddler, if that happens, just tell the server they are under 3 and they will take it off the check.

Please check before you try to light candles at the table. Open flames are generally not allowed in the restaurants. they don't even use real candles on the tables anymore.

We went last fall with our then 18 month old and they asked which kids meal we wanted to get him. We weren’t charged for it

Hello! I'm planning on going to Topolino's with my 2.5yo and 1yo for breakfast. The menu has prices for 3-9, but not under 3. My 2.5yo will eat! Can I order them a meal and will they charge me?

I'm familiar with other buffet type restaurants where children under 3 are mostly free, but how does disney handle prix fix meals where under 3 is not listed?
We went in September and my 2.5 year old was offered a full kids meal at no charge! Same with places like Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, and Hollywood and Vine. CRT and BOG did not however offer her a kids meal from their menu but basically an app of fruit and cheese and a choice between mac and cheese or nuggets (i believe) she got the mac and cheese both places and they also brought out her own dessert.

I was just there with my 2 grandchildren who are two. They ordered off the menu and ate free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter