Toronto to Florida Drive I75 or I95??

We have done both routes from Toronto Canada and tend to drive straight through the night. Our friends like the I95 route and we prefer I75.

Here are the 2 different write up on both routes plus a gas calculation too.

Hope this helps

I95 (Video)
http://memoriesofdisney.com/2014/10/planning-the-drive-to-wdw-another-perspective-and-an-i95-video-diary/#.VIYzF1XF8WE

I75 Report
http://memoriesofdisney.com/2014/06/how-we-do-the-24-hour-drive-from-toronto-to-orlando/#.VIYzUFXF8WE

Gas report using I75
http://memoriesofdisney.com/2014/09/the-cost-to-drive-from-toronto-to-orlando/#.VIYzflXF8WE

Planning on driving down from Brampton, ON to Orlando, FL during March break 2016. Leaving early Friday morning at 5 AM and thinking of booking a hotel for the night perhaps in Charlotte, NC. The route we're thinking of taking is the 407, QEW, I-90, I-79, US-19, I-77, I-26, I-95 and the I-4.

I've done the drive to Destin, FL and Hilton Head Island, SC. It worked out quite well and the financial savings are definitely well worth it.

Hopefully we won't hit bad snow on the way. I was originally planning on getting Winter Tires this winter for my 2012 Odyssey but thinking of getting a new set of 3 Seasons again this year as I don't want to drive to Florida on Winter Tires or go through the hassle of changing them over in the middle of March.

Planning on driving down from Brampton, ON to Orlando, FL during March break 2016. Leaving early Friday morning at 5 AM and thinking of booking a hotel for the night perhaps in Charlotte, NC. The route we're thinking of taking is the 407, QEW, I-90, I-79, US-19, I-77, I-26, I-95 and the I-4.

I've done the drive to Destin, FL and Hilton Head Island, SC. It worked out quite well and the financial savings are definitely well worth it.

Hopefully we won't hit bad snow on the way. I was originally planning on getting Winter Tires this winter for my 2012 Odyssey but thinking of getting a new set of 3 Seasons again this year as I don't want to drive to Florida on Winter Tires or go through the hassle of changing them over in the middle of March.

We did the same route in our Odyssey this past February from Brampton stopping in Columbia SC (we've done a few time this distance south) without snows. Down was no issue and was glad down there not having but the drive back in bad snow through PA, they would have come in handy. We did the same drive March Break 2013 and snow was not an issue at all.

we just did this drive last week. Charlotte is about 12 hours so depends how far you want to drive on day 1. We left at 4:45am and stopped at midnight in Jacksonville FL. Then it was only 3 hours the next morning. From Charlotte you're another 9-10 hrs depending on traffic. We also once stayed in Charlotte and the morning rush hour (8am) was terrible)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter