• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Town name t-shirts and green ribbons get noticed more on back

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Wear t-shirts with your town name. Preferrably ones with the name on the back too. DH and I have worn our HS reunion shirts on the past two trips (town name and school logo on both front and back). Both trips we had people come up to us, after seeing the BACK of the shirts standing in lines. Oh, and of course, always wear your lime green ribbon on front and back too. The ribbon has been spotted more times (3) on the back belt of my waist pouch than on the front. I tie on several peices of curling ribbon bunched together.

Never thought about having it on the back, but I've gotten noticed by wearing my high school's logo t-shirt in MGM and also when I wear my Race for the Cure t-shirts that have the city name on them. That one got me a good discount on some boogie boards when we were in Maine this summer. Turns out that the guy who ran the surf shop went to school with my brother. Never would have known that if I didn't have on that shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter