TownePlace Suites

C

candyht

Has anyone ever stayed at TownePlace Suites before? My DH is a Marriott Rewards member and I'm looking to redeem his points for a free hotel stay.

I've never stayed at one in Orlando, but we stay at one in Jackson, MS fairly often. We absolutely love it. They have several types of rooms, but we like the 2 bedroom suite. It has a very well equipped kitchen (full size stove and fridge, a dishwasher and microwave) and a living room (with a sleeper sofa). They also accept pets (at least that location does). One BR has a king size bed. The other one has a double bed.

I stayed at one at Columbus, OH and it was prety nice. I had a one bedroom with a kitchen. I would stay there again.

No haven't stayed at one but my DH and I usually turn in our points at one of the Marriott Village hotels. They have a Fairfield, courtyard, and springhill suites.

This time we are turning them in at the new Residence Inn in LBV area.

LOVE those points!!
If you have alot there is also the Courtyard at Downtown Disney or the Marriott Orlando World center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter