Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Thanks! I’ve gotten myself in sort of a pickle with this thing. I signed me and one child up when registration opened, but due to some scheduling conflicts now the trip is with another child (not the one I signed up). We’re all APs.

I’m assuming my options are to call and beg to see if I can switch names, or explain/ask nicely at the front gate that morning. I’m worried both are low probabilities of success. :confused3

all I did was tap my MB on I think the iPad no one asked for my name or anything else I do not even remember doing the fingerprint scan thing ( but could be wrong) I would call let them know you picked the wrong child and ask them if you can change the person on the reservation.

can you use the Magic Band of the one you signed up to get in?

The thought had crossed my mind, but it won’t work if fingerprint scanning is involved (and I don’t want to do anything against policy). I’m going to call the passholder number tomorrow and see if they’ll let me change names.

The thought had crossed my mind, but it won’t work if fingerprint scanning is involved (and I don’t want to do anything against policy). I’m going to call the passholder number tomorrow and see if they’ll let me change names.

We did the regular entry touchpoints and then the CM scanned us separately for the event with their iPad.

oh I forgot about that

We go tomorrow. Got the reminder email but still no fp loaded. Doesn't sound like it will be an issue. We plan on getting there by 7:30.

What do I do if they send this reminder email while we are at Disney? If I receive one, this will almost certainly be the case. I don't travel with a printer, lol. Is showing the email on my phone sufficient?

What do I do if they send this reminder email while we are at Disney? If I receive one, this will almost certainly be the case. I don't travel with a printer, lol. Is showing the email on my phone sufficient?
I never showed anything just taped in and was good to go but if there is a problem I think showing them your email on your phone would be fine and make sure you have your ID and AP card. ( I did not need either but I would have it just Incase )

I go Thursday and have not received the FP yet. I will have the two emails and hope that is sufficient.

In WDW now, and no FP's yet (going Thursday). We'd rather not bother calling, unless you think the FP's are really necessary?

I just checked and the passes are there. Never got an email. I did get confirmation . Yay. Off to bed now. Really early morning lol. Anyone know what time the boats will run?

In WDW now, and no FP's yet (going Thursday). We'd rather not bother calling, unless you think the FP's are really necessary?
I still don’t have mine either. I don’t plan to call. Crossing our fingers.

Perhaps, as the event continues Disney is tweaking things. Including not sending emails or loading FP on your account. They forced us to use the FP in the FP line first, but then opened the stand by line. It was silly to have to a FP, when you could ride unlimited times. I had my phone to show the email, but didn't need it. Walked up, scanned in on the ipad, tapped my MB and scanned my finger. Easy peasy.

I remember seeing transportation started running 45 minutes prior. Prior to the 7am open or to the 645 arrival? Also, not sure if that was buses only. We took a bus and boarded around 615/620.

They made us tap in the Fastpass line first not sure what will happen if your do not have them.

Welp. I set my alarm for 520 pm last night because i was so tired. We just got in. My app is not working and i cannot see my plans. Anyone know of those passes stay on or are they gone??? Gonna check the kiosk after tot. I will be so upset if they are gone. Then my son gets to ride nothing today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter