Toy Story Land needs a FastPass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need a FP just to get into Toy Story Land?
No. FPs are for rides and attractions not for areas in a park.

When TSL is crowded, those with FPs for any of the TSL rides can enter the land prior to their FP window.

Wow, another one like Pandora. So many people trying to squeeze into a tight space. Was it not possible for Disney to make it larger?

Why would it need to be larger? That overflow probably happened because it was a brand new section of the park. We were there opening day, and there was a line to enter the area but it was gone later in the day. From what I've heard, it hasn't really been an issue since. Similar thing with Pandora. It was all new, so everyone wants to see it. Once the initial crush of people comes through (even if that's months) it's no longer an issue. We were just there and never once saw them lining people up for Pandora...I think that's a thing of the past.

Why would it need to be larger? That overflow probably happened because it was a brand new section of the park. We were there opening day, and there was a line to enter the area but it was gone later in the day. From what I've heard, it hasn't really been an issue since. Similar thing with Pandora. It was all new, so everyone wants to see it. Once the initial crush of people comes through (even if that's months) it's no longer an issue. We were just there and never once saw them lining people up for Pandora...I think that's a thing of the past.

Besides, if they had made it larger, people would be complaining about how FAR apart everything is, and how much walking you have to do, and how there isn't enough shade or places to sit, etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter