TR: Heidi & Tom's Escape Wedding at SP

So I just caught up on everything ! Your pictures are amazing! You look so pretty!! The flowers look great too great choice--- so you said tiffany blue .. and what other colors are you thinking of?

Ok I'm so sorry that I did just found this!!!!!!

I am loving your TR!!! You two look soooo happy together and your both beautiful!!!!

Congrats :)

First off I want to say thank you so much to you and your DH for all that you do and your service to our country!

I just love your story! Congratulations on your marriage and that you get to have 2 DFTW's! I love the laid back style of your June wedding - what an inpsiration (I am also trying to go for a laid back style with just a few extras for my upcoming event). Everything looked just beautiful and perfect for you.

I'll be popping over to your new PJ and look forward to keeping up. Good luck!

Ok I'm so sorry that I did just found this!!!!!!

I am loving your TR!!! You two look soooo happy together and your both beautiful!!!!

Congrats :)

Lynn, thank you so much! Your TR is quite an inspiration for a picture lover like me!

First off I want to say thank you so much to you and your DH for all that you do and your service to our country!

I just love your story! Congratulations on your marriage and that you get to have 2 DFTW's! I love the laid back style of your June wedding - what an inpsiration (I am also trying to go for a laid back style with just a few extras for my upcoming event). Everything looked just beautiful and perfect for you.

I'll be popping over to your new PJ and look forward to keeping up. Good luck!

I totally second that!!!!!!! Thank you to DH and you both!

Thank YOU! The support we get when we're over there is unreal! And laid-back is AWESOME! So much fun!

Heidi -- I have absolutely no idea how I missed all of this. I am so glad I saw the link in one of your posts. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and it looked so romantic. You were stunning! How in the world will you top all of that in January? :goodvibes I am so glad that you and Tom were able to have your special day at the most magical place on earth and that you will have an opportunity to share the joy wtih your families in January. As I said in your other journal, you are getting married (again) a week after DH and I get married (again) and I know I will be thinking of you guys during our trip and wishing you all good things! Have fun with the planning this time, now that you have a bit more time to breathe and enjoy the process! :)

Heidi -- I have absolutely no idea how I missed all of this. I am so glad I saw the link in one of your posts. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and it looked so romantic. You were stunning! How in the world will you top all of that in January? :goodvibes I am so glad that you and Tom were able to have your special day at the most magical place on earth and that you will have an opportunity to share the joy wtih your families in January. As I said in your other journal, you are getting married (again) a week after DH and I get married (again) and I know I will be thinking of you guys during our trip and wishing you all good things! Have fun with the planning this time, now that you have a bit more time to breathe and enjoy the process! :)

Thanks! I'll be thinking of you, too! Where are y'all doing yours?

So I know I'm very late in finding your TR but I'm new... I'm soooo glad I found it though bc it is exactly what I've been dreaming of for my Sunset Point wedding for Dec 2010. DF is set on having a very simple, laid back wedding and of course, with tons of time to plan, I keep coming up with all these elaborate add ons. Anyways so inspiring to see you just kept with the basic package and it was BEAUTIFUL! Hope you don't mind if I steal ideas from you! Also...Was the disc with all the pics included in the package or did you have to pay extra for it?

Adelia

Congratulations and thanks for the compliment. The disc was included, but talking to other brides on this forum, I'm not sure if that is the norm or not. I live in Germany, and we received a brochure from our Escape planner titled "International Escape Wedding Collection Photography" that detailed all the photo info. It says the CD is included, but again, I don't know if that is because it's "International" or if that's just the title of the brochure. When you start talking to a Sales Director, you'll have to ask that question.

Feel free to PM me any other questions you have. If I had two years to plan, I'm sure I would have piled on a bunch of other stuff, too. But, I think you can still make it simple and elegant.

I just found your TR yesterday and I love looking at the pics!

I hope to do the laid-back, relaxed wedding at SP but was having a hard time visualizing what it would be like. Your pics made me believe that this could be a wonderful reality! Thank you! Thanks for mentioning the fact that the sun was in your eyes- I never would have thought of that as something to consider while planning!

I apologize that I let the links break when I rearranged my Photobucket account and I didn't update them! sorry...it's fixed now!

I also have pictures of my keepsake to add. I love the way it turned out.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Your flowers look beautiful!!! What a great memory to have. I wish i would have done it, but its so expensive!! :goodvibes

Your flowers look beautiful!!! What a great memory to have. I wish i would have done it, but its so expensive!! :goodvibes

I agree with you on the cost! I wish they could figure out a way to make it a bit more affordable. My BFF's Mom took her flowers and did some type of self-preservation with silica gel or something like that. They look okay, so it definitely CAN be done. Just do the research before hand and be ready. But, I still think Keepsake does a great job!

WOW is all I can say. You guys have a really really amazing story. Your pictures are AMAZING. I am now wondering if I should just scrap the fancy princess dress and stick to a simple beachy wedding like yours.

WOW is all I can say. You guys have a really really amazing story. Your pictures are AMAZING. I am now wondering if I should just scrap the fancy princess dress and stick to a simple beachy wedding like yours.

I just responded to your PJ, but I have to say I was lucky enough to have both. I loved both! I think there's something to be said about incorporating fancy and casual into your wedding celebration in some way.

I know I'm late to the game but I *LOVE* your wedding! Very nice! I hope to renew my vows in a few years and this is exactly what I am looking to do. It seems like you guys had a great time and really made the most of it without stressing about it- what a great combination!

Can I just ask one personal question- what, if anything, did your DH wear under the white shirt? That's the kind of look I want for DH- beach casual- but I'm worried that a white linen shirt would be kind of sheer under the sunlight

Again, Congratulations! :cool1:

Thank you! Even though we followed this up with the big deal in January, I LOVED how personal and wonderful (and low-stress) this was!!!

Believe it or not, he didn't wear anything underneath. He's not super hairy, and his hair is red (obviously), so I think you'd just have to try things on to see.

Tommy Bahama would be a great brand to look at for that type of shirt. They're expensive, but I know the fabric is real quality. Or you might get lucky like we did and find an inexpensive one at H&M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter