TR - Spirit of America

Such fun reading Steph .. keep writing, I need to hear/see it all :goodvibes

Karen,
I'm so glad that you're enjoying the report!!!
I am going to finish my report this weekend. :) I'm tired -- it's been a very long week! LOL! And I'm going upstairs to watch TV by myself while Jon and the kids hang out downstairs for a few hours. :goodvibes

I just wanted to say THANKS :grouphug: for taking the time to do this report. It really is so helpful in helping us make our decisions!

Thank you so much for the trip report. You have helped our family make up its mind to go on this tour next year. We're looking forward to hearing more.

I just came across your report. I hope that you are not done. I love, love, love American History and I would love to do this tour some day.

Hey Mom,

I know I didstracted you with my wedding shortly after your last post...but you must finish! I am really enjoying the picture's!
:thumbsup2

Hey Mom,

I know I didstracted you with my wedding shortly after your last post...but you must finish! I am really enjoying the picture's!
:thumbsup2

Ok, girly!

And she's right. This one was married in Cancun Oct 2007. Then we moved in Feb 2008...... I'll find the notebook I used to write all my notes...... I know it is in the craft room. ;)

I just noticed that this is a new screen name.... did you forget your screen name/password???

I just noticed that this is a new screen name.... did you forget your screen name/password???

Yes, I forgot my password. And that was when I had my old E-mail addy! So I was forced to change it, grrrr! pirate:

STEPH!!! Finish this report will you!?! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter