Trading For halloween buyables *Updated 10/21*

High School Musical Room 2K
Fortress Room 3K

do you still have the High School Musical Room and/or Fortress room available?..if so i would like to trade for both of them...please let me know...thanks in advance

-VerySleepy

i would like these items:

2x Red Penny Press 2K
2x High School Musical Piano 2K

which is a total of 8,000 credits

so let me know of the things you wanted that is worth 8,000

I think i did my math right..

Sounds great! Please buy 8 ghost mickey's. I will be on VMK tonight.

High School Musical Room 2K
Fortress Room 3K

do you still have the High School Musical Room and/or Fortress room available?..if so i would like to trade for both of them...please let me know...thanks in advance

-VerySleepy

I have several of each left. Please buy 5 Candycorn chairs. I will be on VMK tonight.

Lady :)

i'm so glad i joined the boards...thank you again!!

yw and nice to meet you :) Welcome to the Dis board!

Ty everyone for the quick trades tonight:
PurpleRaven369
Nostradeimos
Happyv50 (your code was sent to your pm box)
B_Real

ChewyBubbleGum and Ilikedisneyandvmk I am still around but I am going to play some ghosts. PM me here if you get on VMK and want to meet up tonight, I will try to check back here often.

:) Lady

I am removing the red penny press, HSM room and Fortress Room from the list. I will honor the trades I have pending on this thread before this post.
Thanks!
Lady :)

High School Musical Piano 2K
Sub Middle 2K

i PMed you about it, but you're probably swamped with PMs...but if you have any HSM pianos or Sub Middles left over, i would like to offer you 8K worth of halloween stuff for two of each...please let me know

thanks again,
-VerySleepy

I would like to offer your choice of items for animators desk and stool. Thank You! :)

Im on VMK now..I dont think your on but Please dont trade the press I have the 2 ghost here for them when your on please PM me thank you:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter