Trading Lots! Looking for HM Room, door teleporters and more!

omg im trading tons of teleporters i dont think i have the ones your looking for tho.

i have

1x ( set )

1x Stitch Teleporters
6x Coffin Teleporters
1x Jungle Cruise Teleporters
1x Tea cups teleporters

no, i'm really looking for the doors. but thanks for letting me know anyway! i'll keep them in mind if i need them though:thumbsup2

does this offer interest you?

I offer two - two star bling magic (buried in treasure) what of these items will you trade?

1x gold scoreboard
2x blue typhoon lagoon crate
1x pink wreath poster
1x herbie couch
1x magic mirror
1x safari lifestyle collection
1x pirate treasure chair

Pins

1x holiday 2006 candy cane
1x st. patrick's day 2007
2x valentine's day 2007
1x new years 06 pin -might trade, depends on the offers i get-
hats
1x witch hat

you want all those items for the magic? also, some of them have been traded. please take a look at the updated list

I was offering two - two star blings that is like 4 magics I took off the items you already traded.

I offer two - two star bling magic (buried in treasure) what of these items will you trade?

2x blue typhoon lagoon crate
1x pink wreath poster
1x magic mirror
1x safari lifestyle collection
1x pirate treasure chair
Pins
1x holiday 2006 candy cane
1x st. patrick's day 2007
2x valentine's day 2007
1x new years 06 pin -might trade, depends on the offers i get-
hats
1x witch hat

let me think about it delicious and i'll get back to you:)

if anyone out there has monsters inc. door teleporters or door teleporter codes, either pink or gold is good. (blue too, if anyone knows how to get those) please take a look at my items and see if there's anything you'd like for them! i am in great need of these items! thanks everyone:thumbsup2

bump! most of these things are still for trade everyone, still need door teleporters!

hi i would like to know how many pink monsters door teleporter codes you would want for the bat magic. tyvm

oh shoot, i actually don't have the bat magic anymore. i gave it to my husband. i may be able to get4 another one though. and if so, then would 15-20 codes be possible?

do you have any typhoon lagoon crates left i am willing to buy one just tell me how much it cost.

i do still have it! just make me an offer and we'll go from there. i'm looking more for actual items than credits, but if all you have is credits, i'll still consider:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter