Trading Rare for credits and other wants (now with red # generators, and more)

everest was out after the hotel pins. wasn't it?

if it was that means that the hotel pins are worth more then the everest and i sold an everest pin for 2000 credits

i think that makes 2000 credits a good deal

so, sorry i won't accept 1500

As I don't have a quest machine because I didn't get it in time will you accept
shopping sprees or yeti vision codes? if so I would like to bid on the hotel pins at 2k a piece andd the bar stool post at 6k so total that would be 10k.

sorry i don't want shopping sprees or codes but you could always see the stuff i want and trade some of that stuff if you have it or just offer other rare stuff that you have for them

I look at all offers

i will trade them to you for I of those just let me see if i win another offer for a pirate room code because then i can get the HSM room from you

WDW Polinesian Resort pin----1500
WDW contemperary hotel pin--2000

I am interested in these two pins. Which of the pirate pins are you looking for?

My problem with the offer is that the polonesian pin (from January in Hotel Set 1) is 1500 and it came out 2 whole months before the contemporary pin (From March in Hotel Set 2, Feburary was Everest!) came out so i thought it should actually be less than your polonesian pin but was giving you extra credit and keeping it at 1500. but i suppose i can go up to 2000 credits.

Stevostitch-i only have 1 contemperary pin and nascarrules24is a better offer then yours.

and

PrincessJen09-I have only the polenision pin and i need all of the pirate pins so any of them that you want to offer you can

Alphawazup said:
Stevostitch-i only have 1 contemperary pin and nascarrules24is a better offer then yours.

and

PrincessJen09-I have only the polenision pin and i need all of the pirate pins so any of them that you want to offer you can

Just now saw your response. Let me know if the pin is still available. Thanks!

yea but i can't be on until sunday bbut it is still available

and now i have one of the pirate pins not sure which one though

Whoever IS still looking for a Contemperary hotel pin OR the Polynesian, feel free to message me as I have those two pins for trade!

sorry to burst your bubble but these ppl posted a long time ago.

Also ppl i hvae those rare items for trade plz look at them and offer if you want them. no mater what the offer. I look at all offers

i am interested in the Tomorrowland pins. (they were weekend Emporium pins, correct?) I will trade a host ghost pin and skeleton chair for them if it sounds good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter