Trading red crate candy cauldron need sparrow

vmkdon

DIS Veteran
ok.. here i an updated list of what i have for trade - i need sparrow so if you have one for trade tell me what you want from my list.

red crate
candy cauldron
10 x fire walls - will only use these for sparrow

full brown mansion
ref hat
2x black ears
gold ears
top hat
herbie jacket
mad hatter hat

50th mickey lamp
DLR pumpkin
2xmickey tv
2x dreams turret chairs
dreams pirate chair
theatre chair
green 50th chair
animation viewer
2x pink nemo chairs
2xpirate q couch
6x pirate stool with post
nemo middle

3x dreams castle pins

5*storm
5*bling
5*pirate
2 x 5*snowman
5*fireworks

wants:
sparrow
minnie
credits through kiosk
snowmen-white or gold
fire walls

any other offers will be looked at tyvm

How about an even trade of my green explorer shirt with camera for yours without camera?

Hi ^^ How many credits are you looking for for the ATIS pin and the gold pirate chair?

rollercoastergal-sorry but i would need more for the pants

cteddiesgirl-sorry no ty

jaybeth- how about 8k for ATIS pin and 9k for treasure chair

disney dreams- sorry but i will take offers on the shirt until something catches my eye. i'm kind of looking for more for it tho

cteddiesgirl-sorry no ty

OK. I just thought it would be a good trade since it would be exactly even and I would get something I really need and you would still have a valuable shirt to trade.

Okay, how about credits for 1 mickey TV, 1 treasure chair and 1 pirate couch, let me know how many you think is fair.

And... if your above deal with the ATIS falls through, let me know. :)

Thanks!

jaybeth- tyvm for the fast and easy trade

disney dreams- the ATIS pin did just get traded, i just got 9k for a treasure chair so i will keep the price at that, the pirate q i think 10k is fair, and the mickey tv is hard to say because there is a good demand for it so just shoot me an offer. tyvm for your time :)

Hi vmkdon. :)

I'm interested in 1 Pirate Treasure Chair. I can offer the 9K through Kiosk for it. Let me know, thanks!

EDIT: Thanks vmkdon for the trade! :)

disney dreams- the ATIS pin did just get traded, i just got 9k for a treasure chair so i will keep the price at that, the pirate q i think 10k is fair, and the mickey tv is hard to say because there is a good demand for it so just shoot me an offer. tyvm for your time :)

9K for the treasure chair - ok
10K for the pirate couch - I think that's high since they were available previously through quest, whereas the treasure chair is ONLY available through the real cash purchase of pins so I will pass unless you will reconsider credit amount OR what do you mean by "old magic"? Maybe we could work out something there. (Noticed you were not interested in my offer before of snow or bat magic, so not sure what you are looking for there.)

Same question for the Mickey TV.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

disney dreams - as far as old magic i was referring to magic like bat, teleport, invisibility and snowman. in my opinion tho i wanted more for the explorer's shirt . that's why i said that
deal on the treasure chair i have just 1 left
pirate q i can go 8k or magic
mickey tv i really have no clue as far as credits so just shoot me an offer.

let me know because i am on right now. ty

If I'm correct, the stern chair is the one with 2 pieces right? If it is, and you have both, how many credits are you looking for it?

it is a 2 piece chair unfortunately i have only 1 piece the other piece is the bow chair i would do 6k for it. i seen someone last week buying both for 18k so i am just going off it. ty

Ah, ok. If it's just one piece, no thank you. I will trade 8K credits for the pirate couch though :)

Hmmm, I didn't even see the Stern Chair on the list.

How about I take that off your hands, too, for the 6K?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter