Trading SOME *RARE* I Own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I am at a loss at words. We can't trade certain items or codes on here so as to protect us from scammers, but this person shows back up after numerous reports of his trading habits?

Oh yea, Riser I heard you were banned, so how can you trade?

I believe one of his accounts was banned for a month, correct me if im wrong, Riser.

my offer for all you have is honesty,this in your case will be the rarest item you could ever dream of .
and to everybody else why is he still allowed on these boards he just rubbing peoples noses in the dirt.

Yea I wonder why he is allowed to be a part of a community he continues to steal from. If this was Africa or someplace, he would be kicked out of his hut and sent to live with the lions.

Yea I wonder why he is allowed to be a part of a community he continues to steal from. If this was Africa or someplace, he would be kicked out of his hut and sent to live with the lions.

I think this is the best idea I have ever heard.... Beware the hippos. They bite :)

maybe i should try a real offer and see how much its shocks this community ;)

cyan rocket for inferno

Guys, I know we all have big grudges against this person, but do we really need to hijack his entire thread? I wouldn't be surprised if some of these things could get you points. >_<

I nominate this thread for BOTH the saddest and funniest thread I have read in a long time.

I nominate this thread for BOTH the saddest and funniest thread I have read in a long time.

I agree there Bears.

The funny part being that he thought he could actually post here without being pummeled by the Dis folks.

The sad part, the fact that he can still post here.

I agree there Bears.

The funny part being that he thought he could actually post here without being pummeled by the Dis folks.

The sad part, the fact that he can still post here.
I think the sad part is that he is being pummeled. I figured one or two pages of people insulting him would have gotten people sastisfied.

I think the sad part is that he is being pummeled. I figured one or two pages of people insulting him would have gotten people sastisfied.

Bug, until he apologises to everyone he has scammed, and returns their stuff, I bet no one will be satisfied. Even then some will not.

Bug, until he apologises to everyone he has scammed, and returns their stuff, I bet no one will be satisfied. Even then some will not.

Exactly. It's much like my mother used to tell me (and still does): Once you lose someone's trust, it is extremely difficult to earn it back. The point is, even if he did return items and apologize until he was old and gray, that trust is lost. I'm sure many of us have begun using extra precautions during high-value trades, to prevent things like this from happening again. While this may be a good thing that we are being careful, it's sad that we cannot even trust longtime DISers :(

i seriously want green flips...but i have no idea what i could even offer for them :confused3

Well have a friend hold the green flips and offer the moon, but before you give him the stuff have both you and the "friend" disappear. It seems to work for some on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter