Transpo Questions...

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hi again!

I was just wondering if anyone has recently used Golden West Express? I saw reference to them in older posts, but... I got an email quote from them for $68 from LAX to Disneyland and return. Does anyone know if there's any fees added on to that? Or do we just go $68 times 2 (for round trip)? This seems like such a great deal! Non stop private transpo for only $8 more that Super Shuttle? (there's 4 of us) Is it too good to be true? We were just going to use Super Shuttle, or a cab (if we could get a flat rate), but this sounds very interesting. Thanks for any advice/feedback you may have on this company! :)

Denise

LAX is a long drive due to traffic , you may be more comfortable with supershuttle. We were quoted on line on their website $10.00 each from Orange county .( one way)

Oops, I guess I didn't quite make sense... Sorry! Golden West is actually a private shuttle service. They drive for you, but unlike SuperShuttle, they take ONLY you and your party. And instead of the $92 (one way) that SuperShuttle charges for this service, Golden West has quoted us $68 (one way). Has anyone else heard of them? I know there were some posts in the archives that had good reviews, but I just wanted to see if anyone had anything else to add? :thumbsup2 Thanks!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter