Transport from Disney to Clearwater?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Which is the easiest and cheapest way to get from Orlando to Clearwater other then hiring a car? Are there any vouchers that I can look out for?

Thanks

Emma

Pixie Power
If you would like a Car Service Co. We can Handle your needs. We are the Sponsors of the transportation boards. Give us a call or go on our web site. ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Pixie Power, when you Englanders say "hire" do you mean take a Limo? Or do you mean rent a car and drive it yourselves??

My suggestion would be to rent a car and drive it. It is about a 2-hour or so trip to Clearwater from WDW. It would be extremely expensive to (as we in America say it) "Hire" a car and have someone else drive you!

Renting a car and driving yourselves would be about $30 a day depending on how many people are going. You'll have to check, but a cab, towncar, or a limo would be in the $100's.

Driving to Clearwater is easy. You take I4 from WDW and pick up the Courtney Campbell Causeway in Tampa. It brings you right into Clearwater. We did it in November. What a blast!!!!

Holly

Ted & Holly - the first trip we did to America we hired a car & were involved in an accident on the secon day:( It has really put me off driving in the states as im not used to an automatic car, driving on the other side of the road and also not really knowing where I am going. We were told so many things by other people, like if you go to slow you can get ticketed!!!

So we are looking at prices of transfers but no by limo - way too expensive.

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

Emma

Pixie,

So sorry to hear about your accident!! I can't imagine going to your country and trying to drive on the "wrong side of the road" and in the "wrong side" of the car!!! I would probably get in an accident too. I think I found a bus tour you may be interested in.
http://www.gatortours.com/tour_23.htm

Hope this helps!!

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter