Transportation from Disney to Outlets?

mirmatt

Mouseketeer
Is there any way if we are staying on property without a rental car, to get to Belz or Premier without it costing a fortune? There are three of us. I would really like to get to one of them, if possible. Thanks, Marla

There is no way to get there using Disney Transport.
Your options without a rental car are either by Taxi. Not sure what the cost would be but I don't think the outlets are that far from DTD. Or there may be an orlando city (Lynx) bus that leaves from the TTC.

I checked this out for our January '01 trip. Taxis even then were not cheap. I figured with taking taxi, I was spending more, not saving any $.
The cheapest way was taking a Lynx bus from the TTC and then taking the I-trolley to Belz.
Cheap, but my guess is also time consuming.
Seems like someone else (Mears?) had a bus service. But the downside was it was a certain pick up time on both ends. And I didn't want to stay that long.
What I have done the last two trips, and will do again next month, is use YourRide. And I have my half hour stop at the Character Corner (where the REAL bargains are anyway). CC is right outside of WDW property and doesn't cost me any extra for the stop.

What is character corner? Do they have a Disney warehouse store? Also, Your ride will stop at an outlet area? I thought they just go to a grocery store? Thanks for the info. Marla

What is character corner? Do they have a Disney warehouse store? Also, Your ride will stop at an outlet area? I thought they just go to a grocery store? Thanks for the info. Marla

YourRide has allowed me to stop at Character Corner, rather than a grocery store. I think they would do that for anyone.
Thanks to us, Jim knows where Character Corner is. ;) And he is just super nice about stopping.
I've never taken over the 30 minutes stop, or probably even used the whole time. But Jim is such a gentleman anyway. :)
Character Corner is a VERY low budget discout outlet store, not owned by Disney.
It is nothing fancy, but you get bargains.
Character Corner is right outside WDW. 15779 Apopka-Vineland Rd. 407-238-0011
It's not a huge store, so the 1/2 stop works out well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter