Transportation from Sanford airport to Pop

feistyunicorn

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5 looking for suggestions on how to get from Sanford Orlando Airport to Pop. I have checked into some private rentals but we are looking at over $300 for the round trip. My family prefers not to rent a car but it looks like renting one for the day maybe our most affordable option. I am considering an Uber too. Anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated.

I can tell you Uber for two people was $85 + tip, one-way. My niece and her boyfriend flew into Sanford recently and that's what they paid. They couldn't rent a car (which would have been the least expensive option) because their flight landed after the rental car places closed (they're aren't open 27/7 like MCO). With 5 people and luggage you would need an Uber XL which is more.

I'd definitely consider renting a car. You can do a one way using Alamo/National from SFB to Disney. Probably the Car Care Center would be your best bet since they'll drop you off back at your resort, or pretty much anywhere on-property (I've had them drop me at the Ticket and Transportation Center, then its pretty easy to get anywhere from there). Are you flying back home from SFB? If that's the case you could do the same in reverse, but you might want to consider keeping the rental...might be less than the two one-way rentals, even with the hotel parking fee.

We will need a booster or car seat. We would consider bringing a small booster on the plane if it will save on transportation to and from the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter