transportation question from BC to AKL

piglet33

DIS Veteran
I have a question.....We are staying at the Beach Club (leaving in 3 days) and have a PS for Boma at AKL for breakfast at 8 am. What is the best and fastest way to get to AKL from BC? Can I take a bus from BC to AK and then another bus from AK to AKL even if the park doesn't open until 9 am? What would you do? Thanks for all responses.

Starting at about 7:15 buses will be running through the resorts to pick up people exactly like you. They are marked "Character Breakfast". Be sure to confirm with the driver that he/she is going to AKL.

After your breakfast those Character Breakfast buses will no longer be running. To get back to the Beach Club take a bus to AK and transfer there. Or take a bus from AKL to whatever park you are going to for the day.

The breakfast at Boma is great! Have a good vacation.

thank you so much for the reply. Wow that's easier than I thought it would be! I've never been to AKL so I can't wait.

Hey, Piglet

I need to change my reply slightly. Since Boma is not a character breakfast that bus will not be scheduled to go all the way to AKL. However, it will be going to AK for the character breakfast there at Donald's. That's only three minutes from the Lodge, and chances are the driver will take you on to AKL and drop you there if you ask nicely. As a backup you should consider a taxi from BC.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Master Gracey - I got your message about this update. Thanks for letting me know about the change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter