Transportation to Cape Liberty in NJ

tnshsms

DIS Veteran
We will be staying in Manhattan and will need to get from Manhattan to the port. We will be going out on the Anthem. Anyone have recommendations on a good car service? We are spoiled with Happy Limo or Disney transportation (4 DCL cruises and 1 RCCL a LONG time ago) so I'm like a fish out of water here.

We used uber Black from a Newark hotel to Port Liberty and Allstate private car and limo from the port to kennedy.

Edit to add... The traffic to the port is crazy because you have all the people getting on and off going to the same small area at the same time, leave yourself more time than you think especially going to the airport.

We used uber Black from a Newark hotel to Port Liberty and Allstate private car and limo from the port to kennedy.

Edit to add... The traffic to the port is crazy because you have all the people getting on and off going to the same small area at the same time, leave yourself more time than you think especially going to the airport.

Thanks for the info! I've never been to NYC or NJ so its all new. I appreciate the tip!

Recently used Mozio.com to book a car service to/from the airport/hotel in Philadelphia last month. It's kinda like an Expedia for Limo/Car service. We had never been in Philly before so was unsure which car service to use ... in addition we had not used Mozio before either. So we booked one service to get us to the hotel and another car service to get us back - wanted to try different services in case one was better than the other etc ... the pricing was better than if we had booked with them directly. Ironically the service that took us to the hotel was based out of NJ (didn't realize how close Philly is to NJ - lol).

Had no problems whatsoever ... both services were prompt, professional and email communication was spot on. As we will be cruising next year from Cape Liberty and then from Manhattan Cruise Terminal, I will use Mozio again to arrange all our car service transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter