Transportation to Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts

Spetch

Earning My Ears
So we are planning a DVC stay after school is done in June of 2024 and I noticed my favorite musical is going to be in Orlando during our trip. How hard would it be to go to and from the the Philips Center while staying at Copper Creek? I don't really want to rent a vehicle just for the play, but should we over taking an Uber? It will most likely be myself and my 10 year old going to see it. I am probably thinking we will be doing the matinee showing of it so will traffic be an issue?

Definitely use UBER/LYFT.
Traffic is horrible downtown.
You need a local to get you throw the roads in a quick fashion.

Parking is bad too.
R u going to see BeetleJuice?
Tickets on sale April 21 … I recommend the Sunday afternoon performance also. Getting into strange car , 10:30 at night and driving the streets to get back on freeway was kinda scary after the Wicked Performance recently.

thanks for the info. Looks like Uber/Lyft is the way to go. Les Mis is what we want to see and it’s coming for a quick stop in 2024, so we are going to plan our DW trip to catch it as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter