Transportation to/from WDW and HRH

grumpyandbashful

DIS Veteran
Thought maybe you USE experts could help me out here. DH and DS will be staying at WDW 5 nights in July and then moving to HRH for the last 2 nights. If they decide not to rent a car (DH hates dealing with that), what would be the most economical way to get from airport to WDW, then to HRH, then to airport? Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

i have been looking into this myself and found on another msg bd that the town car rentals are a little cheaper for a family of 5- Tiffany Town Car. i believe it was this same msg bd but under transportation

There are several town car companies.(yourride.net, tiffanytowncar) I email them the dates and have them give me a quote. We are going to HRH for two days then WDW(Swan) and then back to airport. They will take us to all of those places for around $105. Cost of rental car during our time frame is around $400.
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter