Travel Channel/Hard Rock Hotel

JAP

*Still love Disney!*
Did anyone watch this last night. It was really great. They showed behind the scenes info regarding all the memorablia and even the speakers for the music!

It looks like a beautiful place to stay.

I missed last nights show, past my bedtime I am afraid, but it is on again on Saturday at 5 pm, so I will definitely watch it then.

They showed quite a bit of the Hotel. The Club Level looks really cool. They showed the lounge with all the snacks and drinks. It made me very excited about my 2 night stay there in early may. With the Express Line Access and the Entertainment Rate the Hotel is an absolute bargain!
ADP

what is the entertainment rate for club level? I'd like to plan a trip for my hubby's birthday in Sept, but I'm not into the planning stage yet, just got back 3 weeks ago from a pool view room with the kids, but I'd love to do the club level as adults!

I JUST got off the phone with Universal for this very same question.... they don't offer club level AT ALL on Enertainment rate, however.... fan club rate is $209.00, and AAA is $269.00 and reg rate is $299.00. Whew,... is it really worth it?? Any opinions??!!:confused:

My son and I were glued to the TV. Now if I could just get reservations for February!:mad:

KarenT

DS and I just watched our tape of the show -WOW ! - now he can't wait to go - I'm really glad that I read about the cabanas here and reserved one for the afternoon - it is just what I was hoping for! (Thinking I can get some chores out of him in exchange for 'pin $' - he loved those guitar pins!)

The Universal fan club card is available through a person place of work (if they offer it).

The Universal fan club card is available through a person place of work (if they offer it). It's free and doesn't have a name on it or an expiration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter