Travel Insurance

wilki32

Mouseketeer
We're taking my parents to DLP at the end of July and was wondering where the best place is to get the travel insurance. Dad is 76 and has had a couple of strokes and heart attacks about 6 six years ago, mum is 70 and has diabetis, not sure how much this effects the insurance.
Thanks
Anthony

For anyone with health problems Bradford and Bingley do good family rates for a years European and worldwide travel. The normal insurance companies when you read the small print don't cover existing health problems to any real extent ( eg if someone with a previous history of heart problems has a heart attack while abroad because you haven't declared it) When this was pointed out to us we asked a travel agent about the cover that their insurers offered and how much extra would it be if we declared the medical problems - £5000 for me, and £2000 for my husband. ( Don't think they wanted anything to do with us:rotfl2:
We were then told about B&B by the British Heart Foundation and sure enough following a medical check ( all done over the telephone ) we were insured.:sunny:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Sorry to copy his from an earlier thread Anthony but I am short on time at present. I ring the following number ( even though I don't think the cover is actually with B& B any longer the cover is the same.The number is 08001694078. If you ask they will give you a breakdown when you go on holiday of exactly what illnesses you have declared and covered for -then there is no dispute

DH & I have "medical conditions" between us and found Sainsbury's (of all places) gave the best quote. We've annual insurance for us & 2 DDs for £84. I was quoted over £300 :sad2: by a couple of other insurance providers so it does pay to shop around!

Thanks
Went to the company that insures my offices then shopped around using the companies you gave me. Went back to my ins. co. who were twice the price and they bettered the best quote! Why didn't they just do that first?
Thanks again, saved me alot of money
Anthony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter