Travelling to WDW by car with dog this Christmas

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Driving to WDW and plan on leaving Fido at Best Friends Pet Hotel . My dog stayed here and I was disappointed. It was very difficult getting any photos or updates on my dog. I am heading to WDW this Christmas and worried about leaving my dog here again. Are there better options?

Where are you staying? WDW has several resorts, one in each category, which are pet friendly. I don't know all the details but there is, I believe, a $50 charge per night extra. This way you could take care of your dog yourself and he would be with you whenever you are at your resort. I am sure there are other pet friendly hotels outside of WDW as well.
Just an idea.

Have you tried Rover? I have used them all over and when we were in Orlando in 2020 before the pandemic, we stayed offsite and used them to come walk the dog every day while we were at the parks. They also have sitters...

Have you tried Rover? I have used them all over and when we were in Orlando in 2020 before the pandemic, we stayed offsite and used them to come walk the dog every day while we were at the parks. They also have sitters...
This is what I was going to suggest too. Rover seems like the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter