Treasure Detector Magic=Location? Have an Idea, Check it out

A while back a friend used there magic in my pirate fortress room and discovered 3000 or 4000 credits. I forgot which.

A while back a friend used there magic in my pirate fortress room and discovered 3000 or 4000 credits. I forgot which.

Well some of the old rooms have random things. Slinkyman found 2000 credits in Club 33. I'm not sure where he was standing but i think he said he was near Walt's picture

Interesting.. I'm gonna log in right now!!!!! LOL I'll post a pic of any abnormal things :D

LOL i didn't even know that TDM still existed. I thought they would all be expired by now. Are these still the same ones you got from ebay contest? Or did you get them from some other place?

LOL i didn't even know that TDM still existed. I thought they would all be expired by now. Are these still the same ones you got from ebay contest? Or did you get them from some other place?

I was wondering the same thing. I know some were given out for New Year's, but it's been well over 30 days since then. Where have more sprung up?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. I saw the post where you said you stumbled across an old Dreams code.

I still contend that all the TDMs come preloaded with a prize or no prize at all. I had 12 of those darn things and only got 3 prizes from them, even though I tried the same winning spot more than once.

The example of laxplaya1346 finding treasure in a brand new room that didn't exist when TDM was first introduced pretty much backs up my theory.

If there were "hot spots" then you would think that they would work repeatedly... I just can't see the hosts running around placing items here and there every day.

TDM should for all intents and purposes be expired - the ebay promotion was 2 months ago and the magic only valid for 30 days. Why would the hosts still be lurking about placing "treasures" (I use the term loosely *cough* Buried in Treasure Magic *cough*) still to this day?:confused3

I still contend that all the TDMs come preloaded with a prize or no prize at all. I had 12 of those darn things and only got 3 prizes from them, even though I tried the same winning spot more than once.

The example of laxplaya1346 finding treasure in a brand new room that didn't exist when TDM was first introduced pretty much backs up my theory.

If there were "hot spots" then you would think that they would work repeatedly... I just can't see the hosts running around placing items here and there every day.

TDM should for all intents and purposes be expired - the ebay promotion was 2 months ago and the magic only valid for 30 days. Why would the hosts still be lurking about placing "treasures" (I use the term loosely *cough* Buried in Treasure Magic *cough*) still to this day?:confused3

nope, that theory does not hold true. I used several on main street and found treasure in the same location several times all different and on alternating times empty.

How does that explain that many players found so many different items in front of the Walt and Mickey statue

I found:

Main Person: NoThInG- Main street
Mule 1: 5,000 credits - Town Square
Mule 2: Mickey Hat - Elephant Pool
Mule 3:NoThIng - Castle Forecut
Mule 4: Tiki tiki tiki fountain - Tiki Tiki room
Mule 5: nOtHiNg - Pirates lobby
Mule 6: Treasure magic - Town Square
Mule 7: 2,000 credits - Explorer's tent
Mule 8: sorcerer hat - Elephant Pool
Mule 9: NoThInG - Elephant Pool
Mule 10: NotHiNg - Main street
Mule 11: Nothing - Main Street
:wizard:

Today I have found with TDM Treasure Dectorer Magic
1. Sorcerer Mickey Hat = Central Plaza (South-west)
2. 5000 Credits = Central Plaza (South-west)
3. Burided in Treasure Magic = VMK Esplanda (North-North-East)
4. 2000 Credits = Pirate Treehouse (North-North-East)
5. Tiki Tiki Tiki Fountian = Central Plaza (South-west)
6. Tiki Tiki Tiki Fountian = Vmk Gallery (South-East-East)
7. Buried in Treasure Magic = Snow Whites Hide and Seak (South)
8. 5000 Credits = Castle Gardens (North-East)

I have a question if someone could be kind enough to answer if they know:

I wasted my treasure hunter pin thing because I stood in the same spot thinking that VMK was just building up the suspense to tell me whether or not I had found something. By the time I figured out I was supposed to be moving around (I am supposed to be moving around, right? lol) I only got to take about 3 steps before it disappeared. :-)() I was just wondering if someone knew if you had to take individual steps to find out if you discover something, or if you can click far away and it will register any place you walk over?

Sorry if that was confusing. :confused:

I was also wondering how you get more detector magic pins?

Here's mine:
Tiki Tiki Tiki Island: Sorrcers Hat x2
lol, i did it on my other sides also, but i can't remember what i got..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter