• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Treasure Detector Magic=Location? Have an Idea, Check it out

I did mine this morning in the Esplanade...and got Buried in Treasure Magic. So now I have a 2-star. :) It was fun!

Thanks Rice for joining me. :)

I had 2 Treasure Detector Magic. One gave me nothing in Central Plaza and the other gave me 2,000 credits in Pirates Lobby. I really needed the credits so I am happy about that.

Ok im attempting to update the list... this may take a while...

I'm useing my last magic on xmas

This is really Off-Topic but:
First of all, Gl with the Treasure updating and finding, Im updating my magic chart.
And, if someone could do treasure magic while im there I guess I could find the Lasting time of it which would probably be a great help in the future.

VirtuallyUnknown said:
First of all, Gl with the Treasure updating and finding, Im updating my magic chart.
And, if someone could do treasure magic while im there I guess I could find the Lasting time of it which would probably be a great help in the future.

Don't worry i got that time covered when i use it ;)

VirtuallyUnknown said:

Maybe it's not just the room, but the spot in the room . . . .

emporium nothing. I got two magics and got nothing. Fun stuff!

This morning I got nothing in the Jungle cruise public tent room, now I just got 2000 credits on the hide and seek bridge. Thanks Peacefully for the tip of bridges! :cool1:

I just used a treasure magic in the Emporium and got 2,000 credits. I got the credits right in front of the counter with the cash register.

Got nothing with mine on xmas...

Right now Main street gives out either 2,000 or 5,000 credits

Just got Buried in Treasure in the Esplinade (5 star buried now) and 5000 in Forbidden Temple.

Tonight I used my 3 treasure detector magics.

First was used in the Tiki Room, got 2k credits at the end of the bridge.

Second was in the gallery, got a lightcycle couch near the steps by the table.

Third was in Snow White's Hide and Seek room and got BIG 'OL NOTHING.:sad1:

( a side note I had another magic that I used a couple weeks ago in the Matterhorn.. got nothing with that one too)

Used it in Indian Joe's Cave and got 5,000 in credits:cool1:

Not that it will repeat itself, but just where in the cave did you get the credits?
left, right, center? Near what item in the cave? Might as well try there as anywhere else.

Ok, treasure magic 1 - middle of bridge in forbidden temple - sorcerer mickey hat (which I'm going to trade)

Not that it will repeat itself, but just where in the cave did you get the credits?
left, right, center? Near what item in the cave? Might as well try there as anywhere else.

Ok, treasure magic 1 - middle of bridge in forbidden temple - sorcerer mickey hat (which I'm going to trade)

Congrats on the hat! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter