Treasure Detector Magic=Location? Have an Idea, Check it out

SilentPedro said:
I used it in central plaza, got a tron yellow lightcycle couch

Just how do you use this magic?

When it works, does it just happen after you invoke the magic? Or is it like one of the quests where a small symbol (atom, gold coin) appears on the screen and you have to find it? Are the people who are reporting "no prize" just not finding the thing they have to walk over?

:confused3

rmhartman said:

When it works, does it just happen after you invoke the magic? Or is it like one of the quests where a small symbol (atom, gold coin) appears on the screen and you have to find it? Are the people who are reporting "no prize" just not finding the thing they have to walk over?

:confused3
You start the magic just like any other magic and just walk around. There is nothing that shows up on the screen to walk over, you just have to find that invisible spot. If you find treasure, coins wil start popping from the ground. If you do not, nothing happens. The magic will just stop.

autotopia off-road on Mars-5000 credits

yay

Tiki Tiki Tiki Island-Nothing

alphawazup

I couldn't resist and used my magic today in the Elephant bathing pool and received a yellow tron lightcycle chair

Ok for a joke I used it in VMK cental thinking not many visit there. First time I got 5,000 credits and second time I got mickey ears blue hat. Thought I would never get anything since the last 3 were nothing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got a sorcerer mickey hat from the expedition everest room!! I'm soo happy!!

I used one of mine in main street and the other in central plaza and got nothing for either one - i just walked about until it wore off but got zilch!!!

I just used one of my two and got a yellow lightcycle chair :(

i used my other one and got nothing.

I used mine this evening in the Sci-Fi Dine In and received nothing.
I continually walked around, but never saw any coins popping up.

Michelle

I used one of mine on the bridge in the forbidden temple, and won 2,000 credits in exactly the same spot I previously won a sorcerer hat. Maybe there are active treasure spots that refresh everyday?

I should mention that when I won the sorcerer hat, my friend used her magic on the same place right after me and received nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter