Treasure inaugural season gifts

Does anyone have a guess on how long they will last?

Technically, the inaugural season should last the entire first year of service for the Treasure, however, this will all be based on inventory and demand. For example, we sailed on the Wish in Feb. 2023 which was in the latter half of the inaugural season, and they ran out of the inaugural bags, so we ended up with regular castaway cay gifts. Honestly, it is a guessing game as Disney tends to be unpredictable with how they handle supply and demand!

Just take the 25th anniversary stuff, I was just on the Magic and they had a whole section of leftover loungefly bags and ears that were hard to find and continued to fly off shelves during the first few voyages of the silver sailings.

Technically, the inaugural season should last the entire first year of service for the Treasure, however, this will all be based on inventory and demand. For example, we sailed on the Wish in Feb. 2023 which was in the latter half of the inaugural season, and they ran out of the inaugural bags, so we ended up with regular castaway cay gifts. Honestly, it is a guessing game as Disney tends to be unpredictable with how they handle supply and demand!

Just take the 25th anniversary stuff, I was just on the Magic and they had a whole section of leftover loungefly bags and ears that were hard to find and continued to fly off shelves during the first few voyages of the silver sailings.
I would think that the Treasure gifts will simply last longer because you're talking 7 night itineraries versus 3 or 4 night itineraries. So here's hoping they last a year!

I would think that the Treasure gifts will simply last longer because you're talking 7 night itineraries versus 3 or 4 night itineraries. So here's hoping they last a year!

And there's less supply chain whack a mole in general now than compared to when the Wish launched. That being said, I hope they make it to the August 16th sailing.

Great point, theoretically, there should be less of a demand because of the turnover rate, and it was apparent that the Wish was still affected by the supply chain debacle, so I am expecting these to last at least longer than they did on the Wish. I know my family and I were super bummed to just miss out on the bag well before the year had passed!

Will this be available for the whole inaugural season? I see the gifts have “Maiden Voyage” mentioned.

Will this be available for the whole inaugural season? I see the gifts have “Maiden Voyage” mentioned.
There are 2 separate sets of Castaway Club gifts for new ships. The ones in the link are Maiden only.

Maiden voyage which is only for that specific cruise.
Inaugural season which would be for the entire first year (while supplies last)

We won't be on the maiden voyage, but I'm hoping they still have some of that merchandise by the time we sail a few weeks later. Otherwise I suppose I'll settle for Inaugural Season merchandise.

We won't be on the maiden voyage, but I'm hoping they still have some of that merchandise by the time we sail a few weeks later. Otherwise I suppose I'll settle for Inaugural Season merchandise.
I believe they did have different merch for inaugural season for the Wish.

They released onboard gifts sometime in May? Was hoping to grab a Treasure blanket (have been holding off on getting a blanket). This past cruise the Easter gift (basket of Rice Krispie treats) was released about 2-3 weeks before the cruise and we just happened to see it.

There are 2 separate sets of Castaway Club gifts for new ships. The ones in the link are Maiden only.

Thank you! I saw the link was talking about the inaugural season but was showing the gifts for the Maiden Voyage. I was hoping to get these new gifts. Wondering how the inaugural gifts look like..

Thank you! I was
FWIW, one the Wish, the inaugural season gifts were the same but they just didn't say maiden voyage on them. They say Inaugural.
thank you! I hope these will still be available when I sail in Feb.

I sailed on the Wish September 2022 (it launched July 2022?) and there was barely any merch to be found PERIOD. They could hardly keep the little they did have on the shelves.

Hopefully they do a better job with Treasure. I did manage a magnet (didn't love the design) and a beach towel. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter