Tricia & Chris~7/8/9 WP/LSS PS TOMORROW!!!!

1z31i1f.jpg

2mq24qh.jpg

Your dress is going to sparkle soooooo much!!! Its lovely.

Loving the earrings too & enjoying your PJ

I know what you mean about needing to "touch and feel" the fabrics. There seem to be so many discrepancies with pictures!

I love that dress and the earrings!!! So cute!

David's Bridal has a Tiffany Blue color called Pool and Alfred Angelo also has a similar color. I was going to have a Tiffany blue wedding when I was planning here in New Jersey but now I am having pink to go with the Attic.

When you register, email your planner where you are registered and they will add it to your Disney site.

Can't wait to read more!

Our colors are definitely the cornflower blue from the picture and lilac! We are dead set on both of them now! I figure cornflower blue mainly and a lot of lilac/white in the flowers! :woohoo:

Chris decided yesterday that we should go ahead and go cash in the annual passes and strike them up this week! So since tuesday night is my last night in a row to work we are going to leave wednesday morning and I'll just sleep on the way down--- (who needs a lot of sleep to go to DISNEY :banana: ! ). We have our reservations and even just received a gift for dinner for two at cinderella's castle which we will probably just use when we are down for he planning session in december.

With working all the time and going to school full time it's been hard to focus on anything wedding related... hopefully that will make the time go by faster since now I'm at the 10 month mark!!! :cool1:

We ended up making our reservations yesterday and canceling others..!! So we originally made reservations @ the shades of green for the honeymoon since the price isn't terrible and they are a very nice hotel! We decided yesterday that we wanted to stay at the Grand Floridian instead! :woohoo: We ended up booking the pop on the monday the 6th- and booking the GF 7-16 !! YaY! :banana: The best part I think about the GF is the monorail service but we have never stayed there otherwise.

So when it comes to booking the other stuff such as dinners and character breakfasts and all when is a good time? :confused3

Just caught up with your PJ, your dress is gorgeous and fits so well! Love the Tiffany blue and the glow lights in Living Seas will be beautiful!

You will love the monorail at the GF as well as the resort!

i would definately book dinners at 180 days out that way you get exactly what you want!

yep.. like Sandy said!

But keep in mind that if you wanna book one of the more expensive, or more well known restaraunts that it is a good idea to call right around 180 days.

I called at 180 days in advance to get the Chef's table at V&A's for my parents at 7:15 (the line opens at 7) and someone had already called an beaten me tp it in fifteen minutes!

That's crazy!! I guess I do need to make those reservations asap when it comes around to that time. I guess I will mention it is our honeymoon at the time as well.. I had asked it on the main board ! ... I don't want to sound like I'm wanting or expecting anything but... whats a bit more :wizard: !

Thought I'd post some pics of wedding ideas!!
Here's a pic of Chris's neice who is 4..will be 5 in february... Madison-
I'm loving this dress from Alfred Angelo..
14e3m0m.jpg

This is one of my bm ... Cynthia..

110lik0.jpg

If you load them onto photobucket there is a resize button and you can make them smaller that way.

Awesome! Thanks Toni! Hopefully I can figure this out haha .. I'm not that great with all of this so lets see how big they come after I resize them! lol :rotfl:

We are definitely loving the mad hatter style so.. here are some options

Madhatter-10.jpg

Madhatter-12.jpg

This one is the favorite just in different colors... someone else on here used this cake and I LOVE it!
cake.jpg

Undecided yet which one but here are the options...

cus_rec_giftfav_16.jpg

093656_wHR.jpg

And.. of course I'm loving these so I'll be buying these from DFTW!
weddingcakecutter.jpg

And the toasting flutes... they are Vera Wang...Love knots..
toastingflutes.jpg

I'm thinking calla lillies .. don't know what season they play a part of though?? Not sure if I either want all white or slightly purple.. The plan is to do the bm dresses in the blue and the flowers for the guys atleast partially purple..!!

bouquet1.jpg

callalillies1.jpg

bouquet.jpg

I do want it silk wrapped with mickey pearls... ! Possibly even the mickey's in the bouquet itself! :confused3

I thought these would be cute for favors as well as I was going to make some candy from disney molds that I still have to get from Michaels or somewhere!!

cinderellashoecandles-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter