• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip coming up....help please, trying to decide what to do

I personally would save Universal Orlando for its own separate trip, that's my opinion -- Universal deserves a trip of its own, to be enjoyed in its entirety with no rush. It's not Disney but it's still fun. Maybe you can enjoy it when you have another weekend or 3-day weekend to spare.

If they like Animal Kingdom, I'd just do that if you only have three days, it's just more convenient to do all Disney in one trip. You know the layout of AK since you've been there before, and you're familiar with what the kids and your spouse likes. Unlike if you were at Universal, and all the kids and your husband are disagreeing or debating which rides to go on in one single day ---- if this is a surprise trip I can see that happening.

When we did Universal we stayed there which made it worth it because we had the express pass included. I still didn’t feel like 2 days was long enough but that was all we had. I couldn’t imagine doing 2 days without the express pass, let alone one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter