• Animator's

• Parrot Cay

• Lumiere's

• Palo's

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneycruiser4

Earning My Ears
DAY THREE 12/29

Please, someone, anyone, let us off this ship.

The seas got worse on our second full day at sea. The waves reached 20 feet that night and water could be seen covering the Deck 2 portholes. :earseek: You just never know what a cruise will bring! Oh well, St. Marteen was getting closer.

Wife wanted to try Lumiere's for breakfast. Same food as Topsider's, just a little more relaxed.

After breakfast, we all headed for Deck 9 for swimming, pool activities, and reading. My daughter met a great new friend and they were inseperable the rest of the cruise. They went around the ship and explored, shopped, saw movies, swam, etc. They never went back to the 8-10 kids club though--"too boring."

Lunch at Topsiders--quick and no need to change clothes.

That night we went to Lumiere's and had a fantastic dinner. No one sick in our family! My son is picky, as our servers discovered--and so catered to him with special requests: strawberries and grapes for appetizer, Mickey waffles for entree, and chocolate cake for dessert. $1500 and the kid wants grapes...

Who Wants to be a Mousketeer was the show that night. It was fun, but not great family entertainment. Better than the one at the park.

Daughter went to a movie that night--Haunted Mansion. We strolled the decks and had a night cap. Checked our pictures at Shutters and went to bed, anxiously awaiting dry land...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter