Trip Report OKW + SSR+ VB + Royal Pacific (Universal)

Tigger031266

DIS Veteran
Long trip 2+ week trip (it is tough) and I am off to Germany next week.

OKW - Great resort. We checked in late. Great rooms, super large studio. Love the grounds but I still kind of feel too issolated. Overall Grade: B+

SSR - Nice resort. Our 1 BR seemed a little small but we had a great location. Badly missed the balcony over the BR in the 1 BR. Loved Artist Pallete (good Pizza). Loved Turf Club. Very cheerful resort. Needs more Bridges. Overall Grade: B+

VB - Allways amazing views. I loved this resort. Ate too many Smores. Both restaurants Shutters and Sonias are pretty weak (Not really great food). The restaurant that they sent us too (Captain something) was nice (location) but bad food. Room smelled a little moldy and had a dehumidifyer running. All in All the beach was great. Nice lounge chairs, umbrellas. Employees were wonderful. Wish I owned at VB. Overall Grade: A

Royal Pacific (Universal) - Here for work. They charge $14 just to park (not vallet, that is like $18). Rooms are way small with no balconies. Clean but not very pretty. Pool is nice and restaurants are ok. Definately not Disney
Overall Grade C+

Last year we stayed at BW for 10 nights and then over to RPR for 3 nights and when I walked in the RPR room it did feel so small and dark! Of course, I had a great view and i did love the pool so I was fine. n This summer we are doing BCV and then HRH.(hard rock hotel)

I suppose that in view of what you say, I'm surprised at your grade for VB! We were there last week, we'd give the resort an A as well. The next time, go a bit further on the road, past Capt. Hirham's and try Squid Lips! We did for the first time on this trip and thought it was much better than the other. I ate a Mahi-mahi sandwich at Shutters that I thought was tops! And I thought the home made potato chips both with mine (vinegar flavored) and the ones that came with the Vacation Club were great!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter