trip report text size

poison ivy

DIS Veteran
the text size in my trip report is now too small to read. When I click on a post to increase it, it gives me an error message that I have exceeded the photo count of 20 and won't accept any edits to my post.
Most of my posts have the 25 picture count max from the old forum.

How do I get the text in a readable format without jeopardizing the picture count issue.
I'd hate to have to go into every update and delete pictures. Is the 20 photo max the new standard?

here's a report to view as an example: http://www.disboards.com/threads/au...w-new-sww-14-rope-drop-sci-fi-brkfst.3125412/

you'll notice in the first post I was successfully able to increase the text size. But that's as far as I got.
post #2 keeps issuing an error and disallowing the edit function since the photo count is exceeding 20.

This something that we have not looked at yet. When people start adding their own fonts, sizes, and colors to their posts, it's really hard to monitor the consistency. The only option for us is to disable that ability

I was told the Picture count had been increased back to 25. How long ago did you try this?

Sayhello

This something that we have not looked at yet. When people start adding their own fonts, sizes, and colors to their posts, it's really hard to monitor the consistency. The only option for us is to disable that ability
Is this something that will be addressed? Or is the text font and size from past posts what it will remain? I don't want to start messing with it only to have a fix flow through on it.

Would hate to see that option disabled. thanks for getting back to me so soon.

I was told the Picture count had been increased back to 25. How long ago did you try this?

Sayhello

Sayhello,

I haven't tried recently. I was working on it the night the boards came back up. I'll see if it's still happening and report back.
thanks

Good News! Just went back in to re-edit and the function is working great. No more issues with the image count.
Thanks everyone. I've got some work to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter