trip report: VWL Oct. 16-21

KLEONARD

WDWRunner
Stayed in studio (1516), 1st floor just past elevators. Laundry room was 2 doors down. Room was clean and quiet. View was mostly the pedestrian walkway into the VWL.
4yo DNiece liked both pools. Afraid of main pool slide, but loved swimming through bubbles at quiet pool.
Busses were timely and rarely packed with people. Boats were fine, also. Used rental car and parking was never a problem.
Check-in was quick; room was ready when we came back from MK at 5:00 PM.
A quick comment: Saw dark blue, DVC, lined golf jackets marked down from $80 to $39. This was in the Mercantile at the WL. They looked nice.
Reported leaking front load washer in laundry room and broken lock on men’s' wash room at far side of VWL lobby. It was nice to see minor repairs being done on the concrete walk and the light fixtures. Also, some exterior painting going on. Annual dues keeping things nice.
Breakfast at CRT; DNiece loved it. Food OK, service good, princesses great.
Dinner at LTT; Same as above (substitute characters for princesses).
Soarin was 10 minute wait at 9:30 Tuesday morning. Loved it.
Any questions?

KLEONARD said:
A quick comment: Saw dark blue, DVC, lined golf jackets marked down from $80 to $39. This was in the Mercantile at the WL. They looked nice.

Thanks for the report! Are they pull overs or zip ups (sorry, I'm not a golfer). My mom's flying in today and staying at VWL :) Does it have the DVC in the corner with the mountain pic? Thanks for any info!!!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing! Glad you had a good time!!

Thanks for the report! Are they pull overs or zip ups (sorry, I'm not a golfer). My mom's flying in today and staying at VWL :) Does it have the DVC in the corner with the mountain pic? Thanks for any info!!!

It is a full zip and the logo was the official DVC logo with mountain in white print. The logo was on the left front of jacket. I do not remember for sure if anything was on back. I do not believe so. The lining was a grey fleece.
My wife would have been a bigger help here. She did not see the jackets (playing with DNiece back in the studio). After I described them to her and explained the cut in price she wondered why I did not buy one. I really should have, but like you, I do not golf.

I'm glad you had such a nice time! We'll have to check out the Mercantile shop when we go. DH would look nice in a dark blue DVC jacket!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter