Triplefigs Designs

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
***I am no longer designing. I will not be able to modify any existing designs. Feel free to change them yourself or use them as is. Please do not PM me for any changes.***

I combined all my designs into one gallery and have them separated by category.

My Design Gallery

Steamboat Marti said:
Can I be you when I grow up? I love your designs!!

Thanks, Marti! If I'm you, do I get to keep Hunka?

Steamboat Marti said:
NOPE !! It took me long enough to find him, I'm not lettin' go!!

Can I at least get a hug at the airport?

Steamboat Marti said:
Yeah, I guess you can have one from me - but you're on your own with Hunka!!!

He better hug me, or I won't bring any food!

Steamboat Marti said:
Yeah - you know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!!!

How do you think I got my man? I'm a heck of a cook!

triplefigs said:
How do you think I got my man? I'm a heck of a cook!

Please, please, please teach me how to cook! I'm so afraid of cooking its not funny!!!!!!

I love your designs. The villian one is great. I would love to have you make some t-shirts for our up coming trip in April. If that is a possibilite please let me know. :earsgirl:

ddisney333 said:
I love your designs. The villian one is great. I would love to have you make some t-shirts for our up coming trip in April. If that is a possibilite please let me know. :earsgirl:

Just PM me.

That "It's our Birthday" is too cute! I wish I had seen this before Sage's B-day on Monday!

Hi! I loved your Christmas themed resort designs! Have you thought about doing any Spring themed ones (GF in particular:rotfl:)! We are going inMarch and would love some "spring" ideas! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter