Triplefigs Designs

Check my links as I may start up with some new 2006 designs. Here are 2 new ones for CM.

I love the new :earsboy: Chef mickey designs! I would love to see one for Doalds Breakfastasaurus or Cape May character breakfast! :earsgirl:

Denise, love all the designs,
I love the DL ones and wanted to know if I could use 2 for pillowcases for my friends DD's that are coming from Australia to DL.
I will PM you if you let me know I can
Thanks

itdjbw said:
Denise, love all the designs,
I love the DL ones and wanted to know if I could use 2 for pillowcases for my friends DD's that are coming from Australia to DL.
I will PM you if you let me know I can
Thanks

Julia, feel free to use them. Let me know (PM) if you need any changes.

triplefig,
Your designs are so awesome and inspiring to me. I have been making some and having the most fun I had in a long time. Thanks to you and other DDA for inspiration and fun ideas.

triplefigs said:
Julia, feel free to use them. Let me know (PM) if you need any changes.

Denise thanks I will email you for the name change just need to deside which wonderful design to use and then I will PM you.
Did you manage to get to Hobby Lobby last week??

msbad said:
triplefig,
Your designs are so awesome and inspiring to me. I have been making some and having the most fun I had in a long time. Thanks to you and other DDA for inspiration and fun ideas.

Thank you! :blush: I'm glad you like them and are having a good time.

Triplefig, I love your designs. I just found this site & would love to do this for our trio (ggb). How do I get started? Is it hard?

Thanks, Michelle

sml3het said:
Triplefig, I love your designs. I just found this site & would love to do this for our trio (ggb). How do I get started? Is it hard?

Thanks, Michelle

Michelle,

There are a lot of stickys at the top on how to print the designs, transfer paper and ironing. I was scared to death to make ours, and they turned out great! They've washed numerous times with no problems. Have fun!

Denise - Your new designs are great! I really like the sunglasses one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter