Tron AP preview thread

I have 2 screens for my desk top. One was Microsoft edge and one google chrome.I got a new iPad for Christmas and had both safari and chrome on that . iPhone 12 with safari and chrome and my husbands old iPad with just chrome. The edge time clock was a second ahead the whole time…..
My new iPad beat out my iPhone 11 and my laptop running chrome, and it wasn’t even close. The whole transaction from clicking get tickets to completing the purchase took less than two minutes. I received my confirmation email at 12:02 cst. I’m honestly not sure how this happened as I’m never this lucky. I’d go buy a lottery ticket, but I’m afraid to drive to the gas station as my luck has probably run out for the day (week)!

My new iPad beat out my iPhone 11 and my laptop running chrome, and it wasn’t even close. The whole transaction from clicking get tickets to completing the purchase took less than two minutes. I received my confirmation email at 12:02 cst. I’m honestly not sure how this happened as I’m never this lucky. I’d go buy a lottery ticket, but I’m afraid to drive to the gas station as my luck has probably run out for the day (week)!
Do you know what browser you were using on your iPad? I have a newer iPad as well and am hoping to get a DVC preview tomorrow and will try using multiple methods.

I will say on all of this that I think the system should allow anyone who has gotten in before the event sells out to get tickets. In terms of level of disappointment: it's one thing to get through the queue and learn that it's sold out. It's another to get in, be told you have 10 min to check out, and then have your reservation cancelled in the middle of the process.

I will say on all of this that I think the system should allow anyone who has gotten in before the event sells out to get tickets. In terms of level of disappointment: it's one thing to get through the queue and learn that it's sold out. It's another to get in, be told you have 10 min to check out, and then have your reservation cancelled in the middle of the process.
I agree. I saw a lot of reports from people trying to sign up for the races in Disneyland next year that they even got to the payment page and then when they tried to submit payment, it said the races were sold out. I think it's wild that Disney IT will let you get to the payment page without a confirmed reservation/ticket for 10 or so minutes. You know, like how most sites selling tickets handle it.

Last edited:
I agree. I saw a lot of reports from people trying to sign up for the races in Disneyland next year that they even got to the payment page and then why they tried to submit payment, it said the races were sold out. I think it's wild that Disney IT will let you get to the payment page without a confirmed reservation/ticket for 10 or so minutes. You know, like how most sites selling tickets handle it.
BEEEED05-C6CF-481C-846C-AD911FD8E2EC.gif

While I’m excited I got 2 tix for D23, bummed my husband couldn’t get 2 from his acct so our family has to split up. Hope Disney understands the family drama they cause with all of this! 😂 Anyway, hoping for better result tomorrow for AP & DVC. I know some were thinking it’s a 9am window but since we haven’t done this before is it the same virtual queue system? Do they send the email out right when the window opens? Any guidance is appreciated!

So… has this thread, like, adopted the D23 preview? Or should there be a separate one? Because I got in for D23, and I am PUMPED, but now I need help deciding what to wear. 😂

Well, at least I won something. The remodelers just left, so now I can take a shower after just getting back from the gym🤣 Unfortunately, one of the smoke alarms is complaining about needing batteries. Have to wait until someone taller gets home who can reach it with the step stool. Hopefully winning a private shower doesn’t ruin my AP chances tomorrow 🤣

Details announced for DVC Member previews of TRON Lightcycle Run at Walt Disney World

The Disney Vacation Club Member previews of TRON Lightcycle Run at Walt Disney World will take place March 4, 5 and 6.

Registration will begin at 11:00 AM on February 16 2023.

When registration opens, you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order.

Do not refresh the page while inside the virtual queue or you will lose your place in line.

Details announced for DVC Member previews of TRON Lightcycle Run at Walt Disney World

The Disney Vacation Club Member previews of TRON Lightcycle Run at Walt Disney World will take place March 4, 5 and 6.

Registration will begin at 11:00 AM on February 16 2023.

When registration opens, you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. Those who enter after booking begins will be placed in numerical order.

Do not refresh the page while inside the virtual queue or you will lose your place in line.
I was hoping for AP on the 5th. Wonder what the chances of them overlapping this time around is.

Yes! Disney needs a system like the have for resort booking where what's in your cart is held for X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter