• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tron previews for DVC?

I'm in :). Started at 2081, took exactly half an hour. All 3 dates were open, I chose 3/4 and only morning slots showed up. Good luck to all!
Oh, and I lost my internet connection several times! Panicked, but didn't lose my place in the queue upon reconnecting. Whew!

It seems like even people with low queue numbers were only able to pick a morning time. Did anybody get any afternoon spots?

Looking for Sunday and we are late to the party if anyone has any more ques...we're at 4100 o_O

On the confirmation email I received, I thought this was important.
  • IMPORTANT: Valid park hopping ticket media is required if the Member and their party wish to visit another theme park on the day of their preview or if the Member wishes to do any Genie+ or Lighting Lane planning on the day of their preview, they will need a Magic Kingdom Park reservation.
So, it looks like if you wanted to stay at MK for the day and use Genie+, you would still need a MK reservation to do so.

Got it for 3/4! Only morning times were available. Wondering if because AP preview on same day and they got evening times? Any body get later in the day?
I started at 3600 ish in two devices (both were within 50 numbers of each other) , just booked March 4 and only morning times for me too. We don’t check out until the 6th so I think that is all that was offered. Ironically, we are AP’s as well and didn’t get that e-mail so I checked in late for that one (9:30 EST) and it’s STILL posting more than an hour in the queue. Figure I’ll keep that going and see what happens.

So I got Sunday night approved. Only had my name on it. How do I add more to my group? I don’t have a hotel or park reservation does that matter

I started at 3600 ish in two devices (both were within 50 numbers of each other) , just booked March 4 and only morning times for me too. We don’t check out until the 6th so I think that is all that was offered. Ironically, we are AP’s as well and didn’t get that e-mail so I checked in late for that one (9:30 EST) and it’s STILL posting more than an hour in the queue. Figure I’ll keep that going and see what happens.
From what I'm seeing in the Facebook threads, it would appear that DVC is getting priority.

So I got Sunday night approved. Only had my name on it. How do I add more to my group? I don’t have a hotel or park reservation does that matter
You select the number of people on the next page. Just click through after you say who will check-in

And I just got through on the 4100 browser so it's moving fast now!

I got in Saturday at 10:30! went ahead and booked for 5, but really only need 4 at the moment. What are others doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter