Trouble with pics....please help

LSDisney

Lurks daily
:wave: Hello,

:guilty: Back in July, during our trip to the World, my 5 MP digital camera ran out of battery half-way through ''whises'', so I had to rely on my camcorder's low 1.3 MP picture quality. The pictures came out kind-of gainy and small. They looked terrible when I printed them at walmart. I want to remove the grain and make the look good when enlarged. I wish I could do something to fix them...PLEASE HELP. Any opinions would help. The progams I have are: Photoshop and MGI PhotoSuite. PLEASE HELP!

The Image below is actual size:
Here's one of the pics:
6fde8ebd.jpg

HELP!

In no way can I begin to know how to help you -- sorry! But there is also the photography board. Have you tried posting this question over there? How about the community board too. There are many creative people around and not all of them have found us on this board. Maybe this can get you an answer to your question.

Steamboat Marti said:
In no way can I begin to know how to help you -- sorry! But there is also the photography board. Have you tried posting this question over there? How about the community board too. There are many creative people around and not all of them have found us on this board. Maybe this can get you an answer to your question.

:wave2: :wave: THANK YOU :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter