Trying at add a day to ticket package

eastpassyunk

Earning My Ears
Hello! I need help adding a 6th day to our 5 day park hopper plus. We bought these tickets as part of our reservations at the Polynesian for April 2022. I have tried to use the browser website (I tried Chrome and Safari) to go into the reservations and click on "change" next to the park tickets. This just sends me back to that exact same page. I have tried the chat on the app and also being on hold with Disney's phone number for hours. Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

Most folks are able to change tickets through MDE, unfortunately occasionally that link doesn't work. You can try it again tomorrow. Or sit on hold on the phone. There really isn't another option unless you are willing to wait until you arrive (which may not be a good option due to needing park reservations).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter