dadschum

Mouseketeer
Animal Kingdom Villas confuses me.

I am looking at the points chart and I see the following:

Studio

1 Bedroom

2 Bedroom

Grand Villa

Within each room type there is value, standard, savannah and club.

I know AK Lodge is made up of Jambo and Kidani

Could anyone tell me where the studios of each room type are as well as each room type of the 1 and 2 bedrooms.

What is the bedding in each, are there pullouts, sleeper chairs too. And I know some have an extra bathroom but am not sure where that comes into play.

So

Studio

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

1 Bedroom

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

2 Bedroom

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

Thank you!

Animal Kingdom Villas confuses me.

I am looking at the points chart and I see the following:

Studio

1 Bedroom

2 Bedroom

Grand Villa

Within each room type there is value, standard, savannah and club.

I know AK Lodge is made up of Jambo and Kidani

Could anyone tell me where the studios of each room type are as well as each room type of the 1 and 2 bedrooms.

What is the bedding in each, are there pullouts, sleeper chairs too. And I know some have an extra bathroom but am not sure where that comes into play.

So

Studio

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

1 Bedroom

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

2 Bedroom

Value
Standard
Savannah
Club

Thank you!

Club and Value villas are only located at Jambo House. Club on the sixth floor (five two bedroom lockoffs ONLY - three savanna (partially blocked view) and two pool). Value (savanna view, pool view, parking lot view) on the fifth floor - you can't request a view and these rooms are about three feet shorter in depth than the standard and savanna. Standard and savanna at JH (non-club) are located on the fifth floor.

Standard and Savanna both located at Kidani and Jambo. Standard at JH are pool view and some partially blocked savanna views. Standard at KV are parking lot, pool (with the parking lot in between) and partially obstructed savanna.

At KV, rooms are all over the place.

All two bedroom villas at JH are lockoffs (meaning a studio connected to a on bedroom). All two bedroom villas at JH have one king, one queen, one queen sleeper and one double sleeper. Plus all the non-value villas (one bedroom or larger) have the twin sized sleeper chair.

KV has the extra bathroom off the entrance to the villa. JH does not have the extra bathroom.

Club and Value villas are only located at Jambo House. Club on the sixth floor (five two bedroom lockoffs ONLY - three savanna (partially blocked view) and two pool). Value (savanna view, pool view, parking lot view) on the fifth floor - you can't request a view and these rooms are about three feet shorter in depth than the standard and savanna. Standard and savanna at JH (non-club) are located on the fifth floor.

Standard and Savanna both located at Kidani and Jambo. Standard at JH are pool view and some partially blocked savanna views. Standard at KV are parking lot, pool (with the parking lot in between) and partially obstructed savanna.

At KV, rooms are all over the place.

All two bedroom villas at JH are lockoffs (meaning a studio connected to a on bedroom). All two bedroom villas at JH have one king, one queen, one queen sleeper and one double sleeper. Plus all the non-value villas (one bedroom or larger) have the twin sized sleeper chair.

KV has the extra bathroom off the entrance to the villa. JH does not have the extra bathroom.

And at Kidani you have the option of a dedicated 2BR, which means the 2nd bedroom has two queen beds instead of the one queen and pull out couch in the lockoffs.

The 1 BR std view at Kidani has the sleeper sofa, a pullout chair in the living room, king bed in the bedroom and 2 full bathrooms. Occupancy of 5. We usually stay here as my kids are 11 and under and they could care less if they have their own room, plus the extra bath is awesome! I think it is even the same # of pts as a 1 BR OKW....

I think the Jambo 1 BR is considered value (no std avail?)and doesn't have the sleeper chair

I think the Jambo 1 BR is considered value (no std avail?)and doesn't have the sleeper chair

Jambo House has 1-bedroom villas in four different categories:
1-bedroom Value (No sleeper chair)
1-bedroom Standard View (has sleeper chair)
1-bedroom Savanna View (has sleeper chair)
1-bedroom Concierge Level (has sleeper chair)

The Grand Villas at Jambo House are also large enough to have a pool table. They are some of the largest DVC Grand Villas on WDW property. The Grand Villas at Kidani are built like the Grand Villas at BLT, although they don't have the slightly pie shaped rooms as they are not built on a circular structure like BLT is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter