TT's continuing to be a better me journal (Comments Welcome)

I have hit a plateau of a lifetime here ;(

Linda

You'll get the weight down eventually. At least your not gaining any and with your excercise habits you have to be very healthy no matter what your weight is :cheer2: KEEP ON TRUCKIN You'll get there

Kyle,
Thanks for the boost!

What kind of music do you like? I could give you my playlist.The music all together is good for a 38 minute run then I just walk out my last 2 minutes to cool down= 40 minutes good music and exercise.
It is all top 40.Most with fast paces but some mixed in to slow it down a notch at times.

Linda

Kyle,
Thanks for the boost!

What kind of music do you like? I could give you my playlist.The music all together is good for a 38 minute run then I just walk out my last 2 minutes to cool down= 40 minutes good music and exercise.
It is all top 40.Most with fast paces but some mixed in to slow it down a notch at times.

Linda

I like just about anything but country :) I'd love to see your play list.

OK here it is:
Bright Spring Morning- Suburban Legends- treadmill speed 5.4
Fall For You-Secondhand Serenade-5.4
I Kissed A Girl- Katy Perry-5.6
Let It Rock- Kevin Rudolph-5.8
Light On- David Cook-5.0
Just Dance-Lady GaGa-5.6
Paralyzer-Finger Eleven-5.8
Poker Face-Lady Gaga-5.4
Pretty Vegas- INXS-6.0
Viva La Vida-Coldplay- 5.0

There it is, I loathe country music.Everyone at work plays it and I change the station!!!

Linda

That is a good list...I'll add a few of them to my own mix :)

On another note I've been out of commission for a couple of days. My back went out on Monday so I've spent most of the time in bed. Feeling better today though so I might try to get a run in tonight.

Oh no!!!

I hate it when the back goes! That is horrible!

I can't believe you can run after that...? I can't run on a good day. :rotfl2:

Oh no!!!

I hate it when the back goes! That is horrible!

I can't believe you can run after that...? I can't run on a good day. :rotfl2:

Well it didn't happen yesterday. :guilty: By the time I got home the back was really sore...Going to try again tonight. :crazy2:

I completely understand that!! I didn't want to walk the other day because I was congested! So, I commend you for wanting to run. Hopefully your back is much better today and you can run. :cool1:

Well I did it :cool1: I officially started my C25K program. I started with a 5 minute brisk walk @ 3.6 Then I ran for 60 second @ 5.0 then walked for another 90 seconds. I finished a full half hour and surprisingly enough I wasn't totally wasted after the workout. I am bit sore today but still feeling really good.

Congrats on the workout.

Are you going to get any of the warm weather we are today? Can't wait to get out for a short run.

Keep up the great work,
Linda

Congrats on the workout.

Are you going to get any of the warm weather we are today? Can't wait to get out for a short run.

Keep up the great work,
Linda

We had a very nice weekend here. I was able to get out and walk for a bit then came back in and did the C25K on the treadmill.

I also weighed myself this morning and I'm down another two pounds:cool1: Time to update the siggy again.

:wishfifteen

Today is a very good day! I'm really starting to notice the weight loss. I've had a good week food wise and actually had to move my belt in a notch this morning. :cool1: I'm going to do my C25K when I get home tonight but I'm really excited to weigh myself on Sunday. I hope to see a little more weight loss.

Yeah!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congrats!!! 15 pounds is AWESOME and I am so glad that you are finally seeing the fruit of your labor!

Way to go!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Well I'm back...I was on vacation last week so I was afraid that I would gain some of the weight back. I'm glad to say that I didn't. :banana: Back on track this week.

Kyle
Where are you????????/

Linda,

I'm back!!! :) I've been a slacker lately but I really want to get back on board. There is good news and bad news. The bad news is that I haven't been losing too much weight over the last month. The good news is that I haven't gained any either.:banana: I'm still down 20 pounds but I'm currently stuck at the old 258 lb marker. Time to get crackin again:yay:

Kyle,
Glad to hear you are back! I hear you about slacking, I have been getting out there only about 1x/week I think I average.

I have gained 3 lbs! It is so frustrating.I find that having support on here helps and there is not alot of it here as there was last year.

Today is a new day and is supposed to be great out there so a run is in my schedule.

Have a great day,
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter