Tuesday's (I can't think of cute title) Riddle

Cantw8 said:
laughingdog.gif

check your pm/s

I have a semi empty PM box, just saying :goodvibes

Good morning.

I am in but I guess I'll have to wait until after tennis for my TU.

Here, but not playing - I know the answer... pssst... my son told me...lol

:rotfl:

Just trying to get us off this page so I can quit seeing that disgusting toilet picture! LOL! :rotfl2:

Gotta love potty humor. I am really an 6 year old boy making armpit noises and :lmao:

Morning diners. PM sent, and I think I'm in, but I'm not sure (waiting for confirmation).

Grammyof2 said:
Gotta love potty humor. I am really an 6 year old boy making armpit noises and :lmao:

where's the tag fairy when you need her :lmao:

Morning all! PM sent and I have no idea if I am in....I think so. I am tired today. Guess I will go hide under a rock....

I'm tired too. Don't know if I'm in or not.

My fantasy is to have a nice Hotel room without phones and a Do NOT Disturb sign or two on the door knob. No phones to ring. No kids to wake me up by staring at me 6 inches away from my sleeping carcass. No Noise. To sleep just as LONG as my body needs-10 hours? I've been sleep deprived for at least 8 years. Need to hibernate and lay off the caffeine.

Morning everyone!

Buzzy, tha picture is too funny. :rotfl: The other pic is just plain creepy!

I'm in.

Okay, PM sent without mints. We shall see!
How the heck is everyone today??? :wave:

Besides tired and cow-ish (Horsey and UMA) :teeth: ?

Good morning, Riddlers! :wave:

PM sent and I am IN!

horsegirl said:
Morning all! PM sent and I have no idea if I am in....I think so. I am tired today. Guess I will go hide under a rock....
Who did you send your PM too? :confused3

Tara
tu.gif

Grammy
tu.gif

Carol
tu.gif

Pongo
tu.gif

Spike
tu.gif

Denise
tu.gif

Amy
tu.gif

UtahMama
tu.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter