Tuesday's Super Easy Rebus Riddle

I figure I've already missed it, but...

Two monsters went duck-hunting with their dogs but without success. "I know what we're doing wrong," said the first one. "What's that then?" asked the second. "We're not throwing the dogs high enough!"

Blessings!
MarkyMark

WOOOOO HOOOOOTY, DONNA!!!!!

duck.gif
:cool1: :cheer2: :yay: :sunny:

FSUMARCHIEF said:
I say we approach the wooo hoooty with duck jokes...

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven. Don't step on the ducks!" So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man." The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very careful where she steps. She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?" The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Thats so bad! :lmao: :lmao:

*Sigh* First it's dessert, then it's a red X, then I change it, then my quote shows the original one :rolleyes:

I guess Donna has multiple woooo hoooties today.

alabamaalan said:
*Sigh* First it's dessert, then it's a red X, then I change it, then my quote shows the original one :rolleyes:

I guess Donna has multiple woooo hoooties today.
Would you please stop making my head hurt today? I may have to venture out after work and do something complicated like purchase a loaf of bread AND milk ;)

Begrudge??? Me?

Pshaw.

Especially since I was there yesterday.

So I got mine; you get yours.

Although it is very rare that I'm the lucky poster here.

blue-moon-1-thumb.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Would you please stop making my head hurt today? I may have to venture out after work and do something complicated like purchase a loaf of bread AND milk ;)

Word to the wise -- make sure the car is already gassed up before you leave.

Chapter 11 said:
Word to the wise -- make sure the car is already gassed up before you leave.
Well done Spike!! ;) Now who wants to remind me to pick Rebecca up after work :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter