Turning 50 during the 50th celebration

Donkey33

Earning My Ears
Hello out there! Newbie here, booked for early May. Celebrating my 50th birthday at WDW. Any suggestions, insights, thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Well happy birthday! That’s an amazing milestone to celebrate along with Disney world! Is it your first trip or have you been before?

2 years ago, just before Covid, we celebrated my 50th birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary at Disney.
3 weeks ago I was at Disney ON my birthday. It wasn't planned that way, we had to postpone our January trip to February because of positive covid tests.

We were at HS on my birthday, Feb 20. And we did all of my favorites, which also are my family's favorites.
Stars Wars - Star Tours x3 / Smugglers - Pilot Seat / ROTR.
Lunch at Sci-Fi / afternoon happy hour at Oga's
2 trips on TSMM
Just so much fun, even on a full capacity day.

Wore my birthday button ALL WEEKEND, which means CMs and other guests will tell you happy birthday. I had a "Best Birthday Ever" shirt made and made my own ears. I decided Go Big, or Go Home! 🤣

Decide on your favorites and get them scheduled. After the last couple of years, I can tell you, this was the best birthday ever!

I'm celebrating my 50th in May. Trip is May 7-14, with my big day on May 11. We're spending the day at Magic Kingdom, with a Capture Your Moment photo session that morning. We'll have Casey's for lunch (just because it's tradition). And, for dinner, we're dining at Citricos. My DH has ordered a birthday cake from a home baker in the "Ear for Each Other" Facebook group, so I'm super excited about that.

I ordered a birthday shirt from Etsy, and I have my ears picked out for the day. Looking forward to celebrating at my favorite place. Hope your special day is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter