• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tweedle Dee/ Dum

Sonographer09

Earning My Ears
We are visiting Disneyworld next week for my niece's 40th Birthday and we found and old photo of her sister wearing wonder woman under roos and posing with Tweedle Dee/Dum. We would very much like to re-create this photo as she has obtained the same outfit, and we just need to find Tweedle Dee/Dum. Does anyone know where they hang out or if they even come out anymore? Thanks in advance!

I don't think they are out anymore - I haven't seen them on the party lists or in any of the surprise character meets in a while.

Sorry no... there used to be a cut out/picture of them on the outside wall of the Christmas store at Disney Springs but that might be gone too :(

They used to show up by the teacups, this was 2015 so maybe they arent coming out anymore? They also used to be at MNSSHP.(but that was eons ago)

I also know there was a list of places characters were at, at the parks, but I cannot find the site now.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190425-085729_Photobucket.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190425-085729_Photobucket.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 17
I used to take a picture with them every year and photo shop my brother's and sister's names for tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Havent seen them to update that pic in over 10 years.

They used to show up by the teacups, this was 2015 so maybe they arent coming out anymore? They also used to be at MNSSHP.(but that was eons ago)

I also know there was a list of places characters were at, at the parks, but I cannot find the site now.

I can confirm that at least since 2017, they haven't been included in the MNSSHP character lineup. We have seen the red queen though!

Many years ago, they met by the tea cups, but I haven't seen them there since then. They also used to appear at the Halloween party ( my DH and I dressed as them and they enjoyed that). But, again, I did not see them the past two years at the MNSSHP.

The only place that I've seen them was at the holiday parties and that was variable.

I met them at the Halloween party last year but the last time I’ve seen them in the park, not at a party, was end of January 2015.

51EBFC17-F612-4ADB-A7C1-9404B5F1609F.jpeg

I saw them in 2016 outside of the Mad Tea Party, but I was told it was unusual for them to be out. I had never seen them before and haven't seen them since. As others have said, they don't do regular meets but you have a slim chance of getting lucky like we did!

We saw them randomly by the tea cups in 2016, but their line had been cut off before we got there.

Thank you so much everyone for your help! Keeping fingers crossed while at the Magic Kingdom!!! Anything can happen!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter