• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twilight Checkin

We've used twilight check-in in the past on a few occasions and the procedure is quite simple as previous posts have said. We've been at different times and have never had more than a few people in front of us - it has been much quicker and less hassle. We've usually already booked our seat requests (one of the doubles at the back of the plane works well for us). But when we arrive in check-in we usually request an exit row and if we're lucky enough and they haven't been assigned, then we've got them and Virgin just change our seats on the computer for the outward leg of flight).

Hand-luggage stays with you until the next day and goes through security as normal when you arrive.

It's great to turn up a lot later the next morning, glance over to the huge Virgin queue and know you don't have to join them! YEAH! It's a great system - one we would recommend. We drive down from the north-east, check-in at hotel, then drive over to Gatwick and check luggage in, come back and have a nice dinner and a good night's sleep before the flight, no getting up at the crack of dawn - very civilised!

Ann

i have since called virgin group sales to ask them about twilight checkin and i have been told you don't need to take hand luggage with you the night before as long as it's the correct size to take onboard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter