TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Inspired by my finding a LOST drinking game and Laura saying there should be a Twilight one...I present to you...the Twilight drinking game

Drink every time...
- Jasper looks like he's constipated
- Charlie is a badas*
- Bella huffs, stutters, or fumbles
- Edward looks hot
- Bella does something clumsy
- Rosalie looks b*tchy
- Bella gets hit on
- Mike Newton annoys you
- Jessica pouts
- the Asian tries (and fails) to be quirky/hip/cute
- something ridiculous happens

That's all I have for now. Any more anyone wants to add? :laughing:

Inspired by my finding a LOST drinking game and Laura saying there should be a Twilight one...I present to you...the Twilight drinking game

Drink every time...
- Jasper looks like he's constipated
- Charlie is a badas*
- Bella huffs, stutters, or fumbles
- Edward looks hot
- Bella does something clumsy
- Rosalie looks b*tchy
- Bella gets hit on
- Mike Newton annoys you
- Jessica pouts
- the Asian tries (and fails) to be quirky/hip/cute
- something ridiculous happens

That's all I have for now. Any more anyone wants to add? :laughing:

I believe I'd be intoxicated within the first twenty minutes if I played that game! LOL :rotfl:

OK in the first pic, are we supposed to know who the girl is that is in between Rob and the girl that stretches her arm??

I think the chick with her hand on his chest being all business after the photo is taken is pretty :lmao:

I think you guys are talking about the same girl. I think she's just a fan. :confused3

Good morning ladies!

I just got some great news! My teaching portfolio got a score of 43 out of 48 so I will be receiving my professional teaching certificate!

Very cool! :cake:

That ice cream one is hysterical :rotfl:

Laura, whatever you do, don't hire this person :eek::scared1:

Love the cake wreck site! Also the fail blog...:thumbsup2

The drinking game... I'd be lit just from the "meet the Cullens" cafeteria scene alone. Like 5 or 6 shots right there, lol! That's the first 10 minutes!

The drinking game... I'd be lit just from the "meet the Cullens" cafeteria scene alone. Like 5 or 6 shots right there, lol! That's the first 10 minutes!

Wow, that could lead to alcohol poisoning for us all!

drunk.gif

drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif

Who would be the last one standing? Definitely not I!

Wow, that could lead to alcohol poisoning for us all!

drunk.gif

drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif
drool2.gif

Who would be the last one standing? Definitely not I!
I'd be passed out by the time he went to save her in Port Angeles, lol! At least 20 shots just from the beginning to that point. :sick: :drinking1

I'm just stopping by to rant! :rolleyes1
Congratulations on the teaching certificate, btw!
I just stayed up until 1am reading HOFY-it's wonderful...but I can't take it anymore-I need to read one that is that good that's done!!!! :rotfl: I opened up The Office this morning to start that one because people were raving over it and realized that there weren't many chapters and went "OH NO! I'm not doing this to myself again!":rotfl2:

I am trying to finish Wide Awake (at least what's done). I am trying to read it at work and the phone keeps ringing! Can you believe it?

i want to go!

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/4th-of-july-watch-vampire-baseball-with-the-new-moon-cast/

Colorado Springs, CO—This 4th of July, fans of the Twilight and New Moon book and movie series can watch the cast and crew from the Twilight play Vampire Baseball for a good cause. FanTrips™.travel, TwilightLive and other fan sites have teamed up with the actors to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Oregon* through this event. A few lucky fans will have their own opportunity to play Vampire Baseball, watch Rachelle Levefre throw the first ball to open the Portland Beavers and Colorado Springs Sky Sox game, and much more, while 10% of the net proceeds from the event are donated to the Make-A-Wish-Foundation® of Oregon.

Fans will compete against each other and the crew during the first half of the day. The fan game will be followed by Vampire Baseball™ featuring cast and crew from the movie Twilight which was filmed in the Portland area. Actors Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle Levefre, Solomon Trimble, Michael Welch, Ayanna Berkshire, Alex Meraz, Christian Serratos, Kiowa Gordon, and Catherine Grimme will all be present to participate in the festivities. PGE Park, a professional baseball stadium and home of the Portland Beavers, has been reserved for their exclusive use and fans will cheer on their favorite teams from the Grand Stand and have the opportunity to take as many pictures (no video allowed) as they like when cast and crew take to the field.

TwilightLive and other fan site celebrities will be on hand to get fans ready for this exciting event by providing pre-game discussions, interviews, and game commentary. For our “All-star” Premium Package folks, the party continues with fans having access to PGE Park in the evening. The Vampire Baseball™ premium package includes a traditional July 4th dinner which may be shared with some of the cast and crew who played earlier in the day on the baseball diamond. Brilliant fireworks cap the end of this Vampire Baseball™ July 4th Event guaranteed to be remembered by fans as a highlight of their Twilight passion. 10% of net proceeds to be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Oregon.

Vampire Baseball™ “All-Star” Premium Package: $135 – LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Includes:

• 1 ticket to the Vampire Baseball™ Game - Premium seating

• 1 Autograph at game

• 1 ticket to the Portland Beavers-Colorado Springs Sky Sox game

• Dinner at the Portland Beavers game

• July 4th Fireworks

Vampire Baseball™ “All-Star” Day Package - $49

• Includes: 1 ticket to the Vampire Baseball™ Game - General admission seats

Journalist press passes are available on request. Tickets go on sale May 15th with Ticketmaster. For more information about Twilight Fan Trips™ or this event, visit the website or call Jeannie Barresi at 719-471-0222

I'm just stopping by to rant! :rolleyes1
Congratulations on the teaching certificate, btw!
I just stayed up until 1am reading HOFY-it's wonderful...but I can't take it anymore-I need to read one that is that good that's done!!!! :rotfl: I opened up The Office this morning to start that one because people were raving over it and realized that there weren't many chapters and went "OH NO! I'm not doing this to myself again!":rotfl2:

Totally understand....I have like 7 of them bookmarked - but don't stop reading The Office - its my favorite - especially the shower scene....can't get that thought out of my head, no matter how much I try :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter