Two 2 Bedroom Reservations

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
I have four families going to WDW together. I am the DVC member. My question is Can I make both reservations in my name and if so is there any chance that MS will cancel one thinking it is a duplicate? As always thanks in advance for your responses. Stay Safe and have a Magical Day

While you can, if you know others are going, just put one of them as lead,

If you’d rather keep yourself as lead, just add different guests to each room so MS sees each room as different guests in it.

While you can, if you know others are going, just put one of them as lead,

If you’d rather keep yourself as lead, just add different guests to each room so MS sees each room as different guests in it.
Would I then st some point be able to change the lead person on one of the reservations?

Just to let you know I had done this on our most recent trip (That was cancelled). I booked a 2 bedroom and a studio to accommodate our travel party at 11 months. I had no problems for 5 months until I had to cancel for Covid reasons.

Last edited:
I did this recently, and they called me at some point to make me change the lead person on one of them. They weren't specific, but said it was going to cause problems having me on both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter